Jack Rodwell joins Manchester City

the wes

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The option states that Barcelona can only buy back if Chelsea agree to sell" - AVB

Clearly AVB was misinformed by the board. The Oriol deal really is humiliating on so many levels, Oriol's agent has made AVB look like a fool.

Just wondering, who have said AVB isn't right? Don't follow this part as well as I'd like too. :halo:

He could have waited a few years to say that. I mean a little appreaciation for the club, it isn't a right to play for us it is a privilege. If it wan't for Chelsea he would still be rotting in Barca B, I really hope he understands that.

The Lure of Farcelona is probably too Great, if he wants to go back I say Fuck him, he can go!

I m sure this entire chaos has been orchestrated by his agent specially since he has got the much needed game time which he never would have got at Barca. I think Chelsea should play really smart with this. Hopefully with Essien back, the game time for Romeu would/should be restricted to few games and the limelight shared between him and Essien (i m hoping for that). Essien could have another year possibly which gives us enough time to play around with Romeu and with him only 20 his progress wouldnt be hampered much. I know there are lot of ifs and hopes here but thats one of the solution else look like a fool in 2013 by giving him to Barca.

The Lure of Farcelona is probably too Great, if he wants to go back I say Fuck him, he can go!

Barcelona is a great team, don't get me wrong I really like the.

He isn't going to get a game, ever. Bad career move, he would be a fool to think otherwise.

Fabregas

Thiago

Iniesta

Xavi

Mascherano

Busquets

All vying for three spots.

Barcelona is a great team, don't get me wrong I really like the.

He isn't going to get a game, ever. Bad career move, he would be a fool to think otherwise.

Fabregas

Thiago

Iniesta

Xavi

Mascherano

Busquets

All vying for three spots.

By the time Romeu plans to go back (2013) it's likely that; Xavi will be 33, Mascherano will be 29 & Iniesta will be 29. This gives Romeu the best chance to impress the Barcelona coach to give him a chance into the next generation of that Barca team. It makes sense.

By the time Romeu plans to go back (2013) it's likely that; Xavi will be 33, Mascherano will be 29 & Iniesta will be 29. This gives Romeu the best chance to impress the Barcelona coach to give him a chance into the next generation of that Barca team. It makes sense.

Romeu is only a option for the DM spot, which is filled by the world-class 23-year-old Busquets. Unless he somehow manages to surpass him, he won't be a regular. So unless he would be content with such a role, it would be a bad move by him. Though It's possible Barca would move him to CB..

Romeu is only a option for the DM spot, which is filled by the world-class 23-year-old Busquets. Unless he somehow manages to surpass him, he won't be a regular. So unless he would be content with such a role, it would be a bad move by him. Though It's possible Barca would move him to CB..

True. But even then they would only have Busquets. Keita looks to be leaving soon, and Mascherano will be much older. This will pave the way for Romeu to be Sergio's understudy and because of his resourcefulness he can also be a back up CB.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Pep Guardiola doesn't want him to necesseraly play in the midfield. Puyol is 34 next year, and Abidal 33. So they'll soon have only Piqué as CB..