Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team had a poppy on their shirt in todays games, it will be the same tomorrow I would think.

According to the Daily Mail,Man U and think Liverpool at the mo havent..duno how things are now but they ranted a lot..

Anyho nervous!!!Really their kinda the underdogs and thats always a problem.Expecting a slim win or a draw hopfully..we loose..be annoying but not the end of the world long way to go and 3 points against another team always make up for it.Hoping for a decent performance not the completly flat ones we can have (Wigan,Villa etc) and make the gap up again esp gap ourselves from Arsenal with their game in hand

Carvalho may/ may not play. God remember that horrible pass through to Rooney to make it 1-1 D:

Haha. Yeah I think he should, although I rate Alex more I think he is too similar to JT.

And i'm undecided about Ivanovic, he was mullered in the community shield. Ferreira anyone?

I'm pretty sure Deco will tip the diamond.