Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

I beat ManUre 2-0 at SB in the 09/10 season on FM09, effectively winning the league.

Lol xD, well if my games with FIFA could influence our result against United on saterday, we should win with big numbers ;).

Sorry to dissapoint you two but neither of your results on FM or FIFA will effect the game.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is always a freak game against United, but a win seems realistic to me. They have some major issues concerning their defence. Wes Brown hardly played any games for them this season.

Ferdinand is a shadow of his former abilities and that Evans guy just doensn´t look like a central defender for me.

With Drogba, Lampard, Ballack and Anelka on form ,adding the spirit of Joe Cole i think we can kick them out of the Bridge.

Ugly fuckers need to be trashed !

Hello Chelsea Boys, wave.gif I haven't been around lately due to work commitment..

It'll be a very interesting match come Sunday..Expect fireworks.wink.gif

Must admit im felling very pessimistic about this one considering our injuries and lack of form unlike the chels who's scoring for fun ATM ... What's it 17goals in 4 i think ?? (Anelka and Drog will destroy our defense) If Vidic and rio doesn't play i fear the worse personally United don't stand a chance. best option- park the bus and hope for one on the counter. or else 2-0 to Chelsea. forget about it. stamford bridge is a bridge too far historically and presently for united... Hope I'm wrong...

Ave a nice day all!!

Expected Lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic

Alex

Terry

A Cole

Essien

Ballack

Lampard

Joe Cole

Drogba

Anelka

Source: Mail

Mail prediction: Chelsea 2-0 Man Utd

Why isn't Riccy in the starting eleven? Seems like Bosingwa is going to need some surgery, looking at the fact that Carlo (if this source is reliable), still uses Ivanovic!

I'm really, really looking forward to handing them the spanking of a lifetime.

One thing that has pissed me off in the build up to this game is Manu and Liverpool for that matter refusing to have poppies embroidered onto their tops as it would "clash" with the red in their shirts.

Bullshit......Arsenal had them last year and Rangers also had a poppy embroidered onto their red away top last season playing Kilmarnock. Your pathetic excuses dont wash with me. Show some respect to the men who gave their lives so you can live the lavish lifestyle you find yourself in.

Does anyone know if the shirts we'rew wearing tomorrow are available to buy with the poppy embroidered ?

I think there will be a minute's silence before Kickoff.

We have to win today, there is no option to lose. We are on form. I would just love to see Ferguson's face and hear his excuses as to why his team has lost, that's if he can be bothered to stick around afterwards. Come on the Mighty Chels :blue scalf: