Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Manchester United

chelseavmanchester-united.jpg

EPL, 08 November 2009, Stamford Bridge, 1600 KO

Chelsea take on Manchester United in a top two encounter at the Bridge.

United took a credibly point away from Stamford Bridge last term, and thrashed Chelsea 3-0 in the return fixture at Old Trafford. The Blues made amends for their poor showings last season by beating United to win the Community Shield, but can they turn their Premier League fortunes against the Red Devils around?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

Well at the mo they have no defence so see what happens but then again mid week..hopfully all be good

Aint gana be easy but if we play like we did of late and they play last Sunday we have a pretty good shot

2 point gap..just stay focused! Defend well and make shots count

Edited by Laylabelle

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

Well at the mo they have no defence so see what happens but then again mid week..hopfully all be good

Aint gana be easy but if we play like we did of late and they play last Sunday we have a pretty good shot

2 point gap..just stay focused! Defend well and make shots count

I agree. I'd be really happy if we get a 1-0 win.

We are the team with the better recent record and should win this game. However at this stage of the season, all we really need to be doing is staying top of the pile and I don't think a draw would be a bad result, but we should certainly be looking for three points. They'll be more worried about this game than us, that's for sure.

We are the team with the better recent record and should win this game. However at this stage of the season, all we really need to be doing is staying top of the pile and I don't think a draw would be a bad result, but we should certainly be looking for three points. They'll be more worried about this game than us, that's for sure.

Yeah, but not just at this stage,. We need to try hard to stay on top of the pile until the league title is ours.

I'd like nothing more to see United end the match with Sir red nose throwing a fit,claiming the skies being too dark for an excuse and Neville barking down the touchline giving lessons on manners to the 4thofficial.

That siege aura around the Bridge looks like it's slowly coming back from the Mourinho days, sure hope that continues for a long time to come. 3 points over the manyoos!! come on!

OMAR COMING!

Edited by ruggedknot

We're currently the best team in the league, we are playing much better than they are and we really should go at them from the first whistle. There's no words to describe how big a win this would be realistically and psychologically. We've beat liverpool (as has everyone else to be fair), we need to do better than we did against the big 4 last season. If we do, we're champions. We need to recreate our 2005/2006 home form where we only dropped 2 points (fucking Charlton). The home form has been perfect so far, need to maintain it.

Edited by OllieCFC

If Liverpool can win from United, we should be able to achieve the same.

O God, let us win for christ's sake, would give anything to see their flattergasted faces:delight:.

COME ON Chelsea!!!

CAREFEE FOR THE WIN!!!

I beat ManUre 2-0 at SB in the 09/10 season on FM09, effectively winning the league.

Lol xD, well if my games with FIFA could influence our result against United on saterday, we should win with big numbers ;).