Bolton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

But sure they'll find a way around it..or not :D

Or he'll quit..or duno hoping not!

After last season though lol..like some one said not sure who 'Liverpool had their best season last year and still ended up second'

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apprantly it'll cost 20m or so to sack him but sure if gets to a point which it pretty much has they'll find a way..hoping not though!

How long until his contract expires...? :getyou:

Another good result, 17 goals in 4 is bloody amazing stuff from us - great to see us taking more of our chances.

As for Liverpool - a total disaster area, lol. Fantastic to sit and watch them completely fall apart.

Absolutely masterful stuff, we should've scored at least 8 tho but DD decided to be proper shit like Emile Heskey at one on ones. 4th goal lmao i was literally pmsl for at least 10 minutes. Thought it was offside, couldn't tell as i was watching in jap commentary (AGAIN!) and DD's reaction but it was so fucking funny when it was allowed to stand. Absolutely top class from the boys today. Perfect.

4-0, 5-0, 4-0, 4-0

Boring, boring Chelsea!

Another good result for us. I'm optimistic now that we can get a good run of wins under our belt, hopefully we wont get too many tired legs in midweek away to Athletico, get a decent win/performance that will take us into the game against Manure... who, are looking very dodgy at the minute, bad performance last week and today, although they are winning at the moment (5 mins to go) they arent looking anywhere near the good form we are used to seeing from them.

As for Liverpool, Rafa is a GOD, I really hope he doesnt quit/get sacked, he is doing a GREAT job... 1-1 and takes off Torres and Benayoun, their two best players this season, what a great tactical decision that was.

Bring on Athletico and Manure I say!!

Oh and its great to see Lamps scoring again.

Looking forward to MOTD, us winning 4-0, Liverscum losing, 8 red cards, own goals, managers heads on the line (Phil Brown)... just another day in the EPL, Bring on 10:30.

Edited by Luke

Another fantastic performance, Bolton were right in our face and were determined o get physical with us. The sending off helped but once again we are creating so many damn chances. We are looking very good at the moment. The last goal was seriously something special. He didn't get on the scoresheet but Anelka is becomming a massively important player for us, at the best level he has ever been in my opinion.

Another impressive display from the lads. I knew that they would pull something out of the bag and boy did they do that. I did find the first half a little frustrating and thought that we had opportunities to score prior to Lampard's penalty. I said to someone next to me that we wouldn't be disappointed in the second half. I thought Cech did some good saves and all credit to Lampard, Drogba and Deco for their goals. Thanks to Zat Night too for the own goal, nice one.