Bolton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Bolton Wanderers vs Chelsea FC

boltonhome.png vs chelseahome.png

Chelsea head to the Reebok to face Bolton only days after playing against them in the Carling Cup.

In a fascinating Premier League double-header between the two sides, Carlo Ancelotti's men could resign the Trotters to a fifth League defeat of the campaign as well as knocking them out of the Carling Cup.

Match chat here.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this could be a narrow win Bolton are weird at times but hopfully we can make it two in a row!

Play like we did Saturday and all be good,play like against Villa be a loong 90 mins

And hopfully can bump up the goal diff.And keep the gap

Edited by Laylabelle

I think we'll win, and comfortably at that. Similar performance and result from midweek will do just fine. If Sturridge ends up starting/coming on, then I'm expecting to actually look interested this time around.

Bolton 1-3 Chelsea.

The typical old Chelsea scoreline..... 2-0

Drogba and Essien to score.

I think we can do better than that, 3-0 perhaps. Drogba, Anelka, Lampard to score, not necessarily in that order lol.

Edited by Blueray

Wow , you lot are a bit optimistic, Kevin Davies plays and he is a fucking handful, I would gladly take a 0-1

Well looking at the result on Wednesday why not? OK we won't be playing on home ground but we'll give as good as we can and as I say we have a strong enough team.

Blueray : We haven't been quite the force away from home and Bolton have been hard to beat at the Reebok, I would love us to grab a few there but I think this one will be decided by the odd goal.

Blueray : We haven't been quite the force away from home and Bolton have been hard to beat at the Reebok, I would love us to grab a few there but I think this one will be decided by the odd goal.

I know you're right and looking at the last couple of away games, we definitely shouldn't have lost to Wigan. I think what happened at Aston Villa was sort of expected. We have won other games away (Sunderland, and Stoke). The team will be on a high and so will be motivated to do well on Saturday. It'll just mean that we'll all have to sing louder tomorrow :lol:

I know you're right and looking at the last couple of away games, we definitely shouldn't have lost to Wigan. I think what happened at Aston Villa was sort of expected. We have won other games away (Sunderland, and Stoke). The team will be on a high and so will be motivated to do well on Saturday. It'll just mean that we'll all have to sing louder tomorrow :lol:

Yeah, or they'll get complacent and think it'll be easy...

Yeah, or they'll get complacent and think it'll be easy...

Exactly. Tbh, the way I see it is that every team that we play should be treated with caution. What happened at Wigan will be remembered for a long time to come.

Edited by Blueray

Bit uneasy about this one,mainly cause its away and gana be a differnt Bolton side to the one we played Weds who prob got a bit of a bollocking and wana make up to themselves and the away fans who came down.

But hopfully we can play the same,come out with the same approch and attitude and pass to the right team and focus!! Make ours chances count

Exactly. Tbh, the way I see it is that every team that we play should be treated with caution. What happened at Wigan will be remembered for a long time to come.

I really hope so. I'd hate to see us doing another 'bouncy' season after the last few.