test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Cee

Florent Malouda's Hairstyle

Started by .Cee,

23 posts in this topic

I agree lol, wasn't it when he started growing it last season he started to play well

Then he better make his hairstyle even worse.

If it makes him play better, he could have pink hair with an emo fringe for all i care :whistling:

Maybe he should give Torres' hairstyle a go. :P

Malouda is becoming more like David Beckham with his different hairstyles nowa days haha. I prefer the simple cornrows hairstyle he had, looked good.

Are you having a go at Emo Fringes? :unsure:

No not at all mate, but to be fair i don't think a pink one would be best suited on Flo, so the more ridiculous the haircut, the better he plays : :yes:

Looks like he's wearing a teacosey on his head.

maybe this explains why cech and carvalho have been playing like they have

distracted.

:lol:

I love malouda's hair styles there mad. Love when its an afro..makes him look real fit

Hear, hear. Phill Neville, Nemanja Vidic and David Moyes... :P

Yeah malouda follows closey behind them..neville is always first though in that list ;)

LOL

Don't like his hairstyle but think he's cute myself, tbh. And if he plays better with the bad hairstyle, he better make it worse. MUCH worse.

Yeah but he's got the money to do that being a footballer, he keeps on changing it, And it's true that when he started fucking about with it he started playing better lol