Ancelotti reopens Jose feud

ZanSnake

Carlo Ancelotti hasreopened his war of words with Jose Mourinho by declaring that he isnot one of the 'Special One's' followers.

The pair were at each others throats for much of last season while Ancelottispacer.gif was with AC Milanspacer.gif and Mourinhospacer.gif was managing city rivals Inter.

TheChelsea boss was speaking on an Italian television programme that thePortuguese coach appeared on last year, when he famously comparedhimself to Jesus.

However Ancelotti insisted that he is his own man and would not be prescribing to the Mourinho school of coaching.

"I don't know the Special One," he said in the Daily Mirror.

"And if he thinks he is Jesus, I am certainly not one of his disciples."

Ancelotti also stated that his English was progressing well and admitted to having a special relationship with Blues captain John Terry.spacer.gif

"The first press conference was difficult," he added.

"Idid an English course for a week in Holland to prepare. Now I speak itall day. In England the players call you 'boss' and I don't like itmuch to tell you the truth.

"We can say that Terry is a little bit 'my darling'."

Meanwhile Chelsea are confident of getting their Fifa imposed transfer embargo on signing players for two years reduced.

"Asenior member of CAS (the Court of Arbitration for Sport) indicated thecase could be fast tracked with the intention of getting this resolvedby December," a Blues spokesman declared.

Source

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Member?

Like Man Utd fans or people who get fucked off easily if one person says one bad thing about the 'God' Mourinho?

No, nothing like that. It was a personal insult from a member to another member.