Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

BlueLion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 45 mins sums up Kalou in a nutshell.

frustrating as hell and always gets in positions to score. I thought he'dhit it over the crossbar at first.

We could really do with a few more shots on goal. I dont think this keeper of theirs is confident at all. He flapped at Lampards free kick that was ruled out and has yet to be really tested.

Theres definately more goals in this game.

Horrah!! Lets play like that Saturday!!!

Shame Kalou didnt get a hat trick but glad he made up for his miss!!

And yay Lampard :D now he's off the mark reckon be banging them in again..hoping anyway

Another clean sheet :D and yay a good win and apart from some dodgy moments passing etc good performance!!

A great overall performance tonight from the lads. I do actually follow Atletico quite intensely so I do pety them a lot, even more so after tonight. I'm pleased that Kalou managed to get a brace, and finally have some luck go his way. I thought Anelka, Lamps, JT, Ashley Cole and Michael Essien were all immense tonight... almost faultless for the most part.

Great performance, even better result. Can't ask for much more. Bring on Blackburn...

A great overall performance tonight from the lads. I do actually follow Atletico quite intensely so I do pety them a lot, even more so after tonight. I'm pleased that Kalou managed to get a brace, and finally have some luck go his way. I thought Anelka, Lamps, JT, Ashley Cole and Michael Essien were all immense tonight... almost faultless for the most part.

Great performance, even better result. Can't ask for much more. Bring on Blackburn...

Just to add to that , I thought Ballack was excellent tonight , its pretty obvious that we seem to play better with him in our diamond than when he doesnt play. Frank was superb , the best player on the pitch. Great to see his name back on the scoresheet again.

Just to add to that , I thought Ballack was excellent tonight , its pretty obvious that we seem to play better with him in our diamond than when he doesnt play. Frank was superb , the best player on the pitch. Great to see his name back on the scoresheet again.

I think he played well as well, but I'd have liked him to get a little more involved, wouldn't you? There was certain spells where I didn't see him touch the ball for a good 5 minutes or so.

And to add to that, what are everyone's thoughts about Deco? How do they think he played tonight? Is he going to be a permanent fixture in our side under Ancelotti?