Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Agbonwhatever likes to kick and run against john terry so we need to put carvalho on him. John carew and john terry will have to fight for the 1st ball. Ashley young and milner give them width so i think it will be best if we play malouda and joe cole in a front 3 with drogba. Essien ballack and lampard tucked in a 3 man midfield. The thing is anelka is such a good finisher that itt will be hard to leave him out.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think probably you're right about going into the center. Still would like to say hello at least at some point. Im in block Q3, Row F.

PM me your mobile no nearer the time and ill text you and meet in the ground either before or half time depending on what timei make it into the ground

Well it could be a blessing in disguise as long as no1 gets injured, everyone is fine at the moment and Zhirkov played vs Germany in their loss, he could feature, would be nice to finally see him in some action

EDIT:

Actually....

FRANKFURT, Germany (AFP) - Germany captain Michael Ballack was onSunday rated as doubtful for his country's final World Cup qualifieragainst Finland after injuring his ankle in the victory against Russia.

TheChelsea star twisted his right ankle during the first half ofSaturday's 1-0 win over Russia in Moscow which booked Germany's berthat the 2010 World Cup in South Africa next June.

The resultleaves Germany four points clear at the top of the Group Four table andautomatically qualified regardless of Wednesday's result in Hamburgagainst Finland.

A decision on whether Ballack will face Finland will be taken after he undergoes a scan on Sunday.

Ballack, 33, won his 96th cap for Germany in Moscow and has said he will consider retiring after the World Cup.

Hopefully he can play vs Villa

Edited by NattyBlue

Hardest game of the season without doubt; they're in good form and they're very hard to break down at Villa Park.

If they are on top form then hopefully that mean we will pull out all the stops and show them that we mean business. What's our record against them?

If they are on top form then hopefully that mean we will pull out all the stops and show them that we mean business. What's our record against them?

Our record...against them away anyway is shit tbh.Last year we won 1-0 and that win was the first there in 10 years or so

But we won there last year so hopfully we can do that again

Edited by Laylabelle

Hardest game of the season without doubt; they're in good form and they're very hard to break down at Villa Park.

So far it will be the hardest for us yet, our defence really needs to step it up this game.

I'm glad Ashley didn't feature for England tonight, especially if it means he'll be lively on Saturday. He could be the difference for us against a fairly strong opposition away from home. I'm thinking a 2-1 victory.

i will be getting up at 6:45 am to catch the game so all you boys across the pond have a pint for me!! LOL I hope we win and will be wearing my kit. Then off skills for my little keeper and then I go to cheer my son's cross country team on in the regional finals!!! They will be going to the state championship the following weekend! They are awesome!

I've just realised something and that's every match that i've been to so far we've won, so let's hope our winning streak continues today. Someone did say that perhaps i'm the new lucky talisman for the club :lol: I knew I should have got a ticket for Wigan...

C'mon you Blues. :blue scalf: