Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can now say that I've been to Villa Park. Obviously I was diasppointed that we lost and it would have been nice if we could have scored another goal, there looked as though we had some chances to do this. I'm getting a little frustrated with Frank, from what I could see he didn't seem to do much in this game or did I miss something?

I thoroughly enjoyed the day and am slightly exhausted. I feel like i'm a teenager I never was. I was looking forward to a good old sing song on the way up on the coach and all we got was a DVD of "Yanks" with Richard Gere which we didn't get to the end of, although I doubt if anybody was taking much notice as it wasn't the most exhilirating of films.

Actually, our home form in 2006/07 and 2007/08 cost us the title. It was crap.

And Ancelotti's reluctance to change things early on is starting to bug me. The game was crying out for Zhirkov's pace and Cole's creativity - so he brings Joe on for 6 minutes? I'm not doubting the man, just questioning his timing - if he wants to change something, he needs to do it sooner!

Partly correct, but I don't think Joe Cole was actually the answer in hindsight - he didn't have any match sharpness about him as proved when he came on and possibly wasn't fully match fit which also showed. Kalou or Sturridge was the answer and Ancelotti snubbed both.

beach ball?? where did you see it was a beach ball?

http://store.liverpo...h-set/pid-28099

Looks like that very beach ball...

Edited by Cameron

So annoying though, fuck up our reading XD

It was a good game yesterday and people are forgetting (on the Shed anyway) that we don't really win at Villa park anyway haha, Terminator was right and BlueLion really. I'm sure certain players will look back at the game and see their obvious errors. I'm going to Atletico Madrid game, hope the team picks itself up, we got Man Utd and Arsenal and dare I say city soon.

Bolton is the next away game after we play them in the CC...hope that can put an end to our bad away form (as of late)

Nah Villa Park aint an easy place to go mean last season was the first time we won there in 10 years or so really no shock.

For me all this game has done is made me more annoyed at the Wigan loss but hey ho

And yeh its a learning do dah.Make mistakes this one being set pieces and learn hopfully quickly from them!

Oh yeh Bolton twice in one week...fun times!!!

This Season is a season where the big teams are going to lose more points, The first few games have shown that. Villa Park has always and will always be a place that top teams drop points. Our attack was the best I've seen us attack this season, Just need to sort out the defence.

Problem's at Set Pieces, Remind you of anything?