Blackburn Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Blackburn vs Chelsea F.C.

Chelsea travel to Blackburn to face a struggling Blackburn Rovers side, who were beaten 5-3 last weekend at Wigan.

Chelsea themselves returned to West London with less than they deserved against Arsenal, as the Gunners turned out 1-0 victors thanks to Gallas' header. But will ill memories of the clash in September which ended 0-0, with Kalou's legit effort deemed offside, Chelsea will have a point to prove on a ground where many famous victories have been recorded.

Last season's two-nil win saw a debut for Michael Ballack, and with the German fit once again for the first time since April, Chelsea will look to carve open Blackburn to get their title challenge back on track. Michael Essien returns from suspension and Ricardo Carvalho looks to return to the backline.

Match chat here!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, because he's scored three goals against piss-poor opposition, and twice against a second-string Arsenal defence?

Blackburn are conceding goals left, right and centre, it would be nice to put two or three past them, especially after what happened in September when we lost two points due to that bastard ref.

Never easy against the dirty northerners. I still blame Savage for Kezmans shit performances. He elbowed him on his debut. Welcome to the Premiership.

Anyway, even with our absentees we should come away with three points, which we need if theres any chance of catching the gooners 6 point adrift. Mark Hughes’ side have conceded 14 goals in their last five games and not won since the turn of the month.

Why, because he's scored three goals against piss-poor opposition, and twice against a second-string Arsenal defence?

nah to be honest i just find him a classy player and i think he has potential to play really well against us but i might be wrong

its gonna be a very hard game, they have been awful lately but its only a matter of time before they turn it around because i think they're a pretty decent team. They do well against the big teams and i think it could be tough. We have found it hard to score lately and without drogba still, it kind of evens it up a bit. We always struggle against them. Can't see far beyond a 1-0 result by lamps' 100th Chelsea goal.