Sam Hutchinson

.Cee

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ sadly, I have to agree. Seems he is persevering with playing to convince himself he is capable. But he is still on the road to recovery after his injuries - if he can get a full pre-season behind him in the summer and doesn't work himself too hard, he could become our Ledley King; someone to play in the cup games next season. He's clearly a big Chelsea fan and a lovely lad, and having people like that would be of benefit to other up-and-coming youngsters like Izzy Feruz and Lewis Baker.

• 3 weeks later...

He has just come off with another knee injury. Don't know what the future holds for him and unfortunately it may not be him spending the next 10-15 years as a profressional footballer. Massive shame. I still have some hope every time he starts a few games (recently started the last two games for Forest) but each time he gets injured again.

He has just come off with another knee injury. Don't know what the future holds for him and unfortunately it may not be him spending the next 10-15 years as a profressional footballer. Massive shame. I still have some hope every time he starts a few games (recently started the last two games for Forest) but each time he gets injured again.

That is just extremely unfortunate and feel very sorry for the lad. :( Maybe he should really think of retiring permanently. Would probably be better for him personally, as some have mentioned here previously.

That is just extremely unfortunate and feel very sorry for the lad. :( Maybe he should really think of retiring permanently. Would probably be better for him personally, as some have mentioned here previously.

I think we should let him stay in our squad next season and try to get him fit enough to have that Ledley King-esque role before he eventually decides to retire.

I think we should let him stay in our squad next season and try to get him fit enough to have that Ledley King-esque role before he eventually decides to retire.

That's an if really. Will be tough to just play him in the odd game here and there. Likely to be an emergency sort of player if anything.

But the thing is we can't make any bets on him so he's going to have to be 3rd choice RB is he is with the squad; Meaning we should have our first choice RB (obviously Azpi) and his backup (Iva, or someone else if Iva leaves) regardless if Hutch is in the squad or not.

I said it before, I think he should retire and take bake the coaching position while he still can. Those reoccurring injuries could threaten his coaching career if he's not careful. But of course that's easy for me to say.

BILLY Davies has made Sam Hutchinson his first transfer target of the summer – as the defender fights to ensure he has not played his last game for Nottingham Forest this season.

Looks like Hutchinson maybe heading out on loan again OR he may well join Nottingham Forest permanently if the club does not extend his contract as it expires this summer.

• 1 month later...

Review: Sam Hutchinson http://t.co/1683rcLjw9

I would use him to replace Ferriera, a role that won't aggravate his knees too much. He can also cover CB, 5th choice, if needs be.

i dont see him having a future with us. wat bout giving kalas the ferreira place for the next season?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone got any news about Hutchinson? His contract expired in June and the club have option to extend it but there's nothing to it and he's still being listed in the players' roster in the club's website.

• 5 weeks later...