Fabio Borini

.Cee

Yeah there is a difference, Swansea could probably get into the premier league if they keep playing well, don't know how long Borini's loan is but if it's for next season i'd be glad to see how he does in the premier league, never saw the Bolton game, i'll have to watch the highlights tonight on match of the day.

As for Borini we may not be able to exactly say he is starting 11, but we could take into account he's already fitted into the team right away, the question is will he keep impressing us for the rest of the season?. Be happy for him if he does.

Can't compare Championship and Priemer League. I'm happy for him but we can't go banans every time one of our youth scores/has a good game and demand a immediate starter position for them. Even Sturridge showed his old self today, sometimes brilliant, other times wasteful and lazy. We need to give them time so they can reach stability and matureness as a player and person.

Yeah, agree with everything here.

Can't compare Championship and Priemer League. I'm happy for him but we can't go banans every time one of our youth scores/has a good game and demand a immediate starter position for them. Even Sturridge showed his old self today, sometimes brilliant, other times wasteful and lazy. We need to give them time so they can reach stability and matureness as a player and person.

Fabios game is different than Dannys. Swansea fans are saying that he was running the whole game. Sturridge doesn't do that.

I wonder if his loan spell could change his future at Chelsea ?

That's what i'm thinking, obviously it's not going to do it because of that one performance, but he's proved where he stands, just hope he can continue with that performance and make something really good out of it, for example a good future. We all know he has potential.

Guest justin_3d

No he is leaving in the summer on a free transfer.

It's sad cause i liked the lad, but its our club philosophy that hinders our youth.

I was sad to see Stoch go, then Sinclair, then Matic...even though we got a great player like David Luiz...but still could have paid the money and kept Matic. And last it will continue to be sad when we loose Borini for free this summer.

Sad, that our club is very bad with youngsters.

Or maybe our manager? Cause even Guss was giving time to Di Santo and Mancienne.

Very disappointing!

I'd like to know exactly why we've loaned him out.

I wonder if it's to try and persuade him to stay with us,if he can play regular for a team on loan he'd be happy to stay and sign a new contract.

Shame if he leaves us.

We loaned him out for his own good. Partly for him to improve as a player and for us to bring in some money as we are yet undecided what to do with him. If he continues impressing at Swansea then I dunno what to do with him. Maybe in a couple of years he will be gone, our he will be in squad with Torres, Sturridge and Neymar/Lukaku.

A brilliant loan debut for Borini,and here's hoping it is only a loan.I watched his goals last night on The Football League Show(BBC 1) and was very impressed on how fast he was and what an eye for goal.Shame he didn't bag a hat-trick as that performance deserved one.

While on that game,what a goal by Scott Sinclair.Another one we let slip through our fingers.Lets hope we don't make the same mistake with Borini! :smiliecap1:

I'd like to know exactly why we've loaned him out.

I wonder if it's to try and persuade him to stay with us,if he can play regular for a team on loan he'd be happy to stay and sign a new contract.

Shame if he leaves us.

Well Brendan Rogers is still regarded highly at the club, maybe we're just doing him a favour

Well Brendan Rogers is still regarded highly at the club, maybe we're just doing him a favour

Reading were absolutely crazy to sack Rodgers.Rodgers learnt from alot of old and good heads when he was reserve team manager at Chelsea.

Reading will live to regret as it's all for there to see what an amazing job he's doing at Swansea.