Fabio Borini

.Cee

It wouldn't have made a difference if we kept him and started playing him anyway, would've just made his new club more excited I say...

Once a decision has been made and players get tapped up and stuff there's not much you can do.

I just don't understand now why CA said that Borini is great striker and will definetly get a chance. Joke. Good luck for Borini :(

Not even Sturridge got a chance, and then our bad series of results started and then Torres came. I always feel sad when we lose a talented footballer...:(

Good luck Fabio ;)

Trust me.. he always wanted to stay here.. we offered him a contract that was half of Kakuta's... Really really really sad... I even tried to make him stay :( By doing an inception like effect in the video lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MzGbsHs7Q

He was really pleased by our support trust me..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

still no news about him ...could he possibly be staying?

Safe to say there is no chance of him staying. I thought he had signed a precontract with Parma anyway.

No news may be due to the fact that his current contract with us hadn't ended yet.

http://www.fcparma.com/stagione/archivio-news/8991-parma-arrivano-borini-pelle-e-sansone.html

July 2, 2011 - Parma FC announces that it has purchased outright from the 'AZ Alkmaar striker Graziano Pelle. Then the attackers were enrolled: Fabio Borini, from the Chelsea and Nicholas Sampson from the Bayern Monaco.

Good luck to him. Hope he does well!

http://www.fcparma.c...-e-sansone.html

July 2, 2011 - Parma FC announces that it has purchased outright from the 'AZ Alkmaar striker Graziano Pelle. Then the attackers were enrolled: Fabio Borini, from the Chelsea and Nicholas Sampson from the Bayern Monaco.

Good luck to him. Hope he does well!

I wish him well ..we didnt deserve to keep him