Fabio Borini

.Cee

it's very likely onyl one of them will survive here, and ancelotti will choose the younger italian.

Firstly, they are two different players. Franco is more of a Target Man ala Drogba and Borini is more like Anelka.

Secondly next season on Borini is off on loan for couple of seasons atleast. .

Firstly, they are two different players. Franco is more of a Target Man ala Drogba and Borini is more like Anelka.

Secondly next season on Borini is off on loan for couple of seasons atleast. .

You are absolutely right. It is more than likely that Borini will be on loan next season, which is the right thing for him to do at his age, regular competitive football. Franco will hopefully be back and showing what he can do, this loan is a big test for him.

Borini, Sturrdige and Di Santo are the strikers I hope to see lead our attack in the next few years. I hope Di Santo learns alot from Drogba on Ball control upfront. Seeing the reviews from Blackburn fans on Di Santo and the praise he got from Big Sam I hope to see him replace Drogba in the next 2 seasons. He did send the Liverpool defense in a bit of a panic last season when he came on as a sub, also the Stoke game at home was good.

I think the tussle would be between Sturridge and Borini, as both are pretty much similar. but in the immediate future I see Sturridge replacing Anelka. While Borini would ge on loan....

• 7 months later...

I really like borini the thing i worry about is, borini is a fantastic finisher but i like strikers to have more in them then just a penalty box fox. Borini works hard he is decent in the air he has a bit of pace, but the things van nistelrooy could do like hold up the ball excellent close control, these things were an added bonus.

• 1 month later...

Uefa.com

Borini hoping for bright future

"I'm hoping for the best with Chelsea, where I want to win a spot in the first team and of course to score goals. I would also love to be involved in the World Cup with Italy in four years, which would be something incredible. I want to achieve everything I can and to win trophies."

rather see him then disanto forsure

• 3 months later...

I Know this link is from the daily mail, but Fabio HIMSELF posted it on his FB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1326019/Chelsea-starlet-Fabio-Borini-frozen-ruthless-manager-Carlo-Ancelotti.html

With it he said: '

not by the manager...He's great and helpful....trust me on this...all the rest is true..'

• 4 weeks later...