APOEL Nicosia vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

lol last season he predicted Chelsea would win it all , Id say he should go for the same prediction this season , better chance now than then. By the way the panels analysis of the ever avergae Carrick tonight was fun.

Cant se it happening , RTE are stuck with Liverpool and Man Utd games cos they have a bigger fanbase in Ireland , even if it does mean that RTE are showing games of a lesser quality.

I listented to Dunphy for 5 minutes and became Anti-Carrick, For the non Irish fans I suggest you youtube the clip about him having a go about the jouralist with the wife and kids, That was priceless.

Bill is abit of a gobshite though.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest though was when we were playin liverpool 1st leg in cl and they all doubted us but then at the end bill goes oh well lads i think we got it wrong! and they all kept apologising!

lol , I think my favourite RTE panel night was AC Milan vs Man Utd second leg champions league semi final when Ancelotti's Milan destroyed Man Utd at the San Siro. At the time everybody was hailing Ronaldo as the best player in the world , Kaka completely outshone him and after the match Dunphy started shouting down the camera " Ronaldo is hype , Kaka is reality ! " , after saying the Kaka is reality thing like 3 times he finally concluded " Kaka is reality... WRITE IT DOWN BILL ! "

lol , I think my favourite RTE panel night was AC Milan vs Man Utd second leg champions league semi final when Ancelotti's Milan destroyed Man Utd at the San Siro. At the time everybody was hailing Ronaldo as the best player in the world , Kaka completely outshone him and after the match Dunphy started shouting down the camera " Ronaldo is hype , Kaka is reality ! " , after saying the Kaka is reality thing like 3 times he finally concluded " Kaka is reality... WRITE IT DOWN BILL ! "

:lol: I remember that, RTE panel give you so many memories in fairness, Far far better panel than Sky, BBC, ITV or TV3 if you call that a panel.

I listented to Dunphy for 5 minutes and became Anti-Carrick, For the non Irish fans I suggest you youtube the clip about him having a go about the jouralist with the wife and kids, That was priceless.

Bill is abit of a gobshite though.

lol thats a good rant too , or the Dunphy vs Venables rant which went like 15 minutes must go down in football pundidtry ( is there such a word ? ) folklore.

I think Bill does his role so well , he plays the role of the mainstream media who both create and believe the very hype that they create , while the panel smash through his hype. Its like watching some kind of train wreck , and Bill gets a few good lines in too.

lol thats a good rant too , or the Dunphy vs Venables rant which went like 15 minutes must go down in football pundidtry ( is there such a word ? ) folklore.

I think Bill does his role so well , he plays the role of the mainstream media who both create and believe the very hype that they create , while the panel smash through his hype. Its like watching some kind of train wreck , and Bill gets a few good lines in too.

:lol: When he took out the list

laugh.gif I remember that, RTE panel give you so many memories in fairness, Far far better panel than Sky, BBC, ITV or TV3 if you call that a panel.

Other great memories include every time Liverpool play poorly , the panel rip them to shreds and spouth off claims of Rafa's negative football and how they lack guile and quality in their side , is it any wonder a lot of Liverpool fans dont like football on RTE ?

Bill deserves a medal lol when ever he trys to get his point across the others are always like NO your wrong there now bill! Its much better listenin to them then the likes of andy gray!