test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

middleoftheshed

Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Started by middleoftheshed,

112 posts in this topic

ONLY a Liverpoo player and especially ONLY against Chelsea would you get a player who did a tackle like that lanky f**ker did and all of a sudden become the hard done by party, you couldn't show anywhere leading up to that foul where Mikel did anything wrong.

ONLY a Liverpoo player and especially ONLY against Chelsea would you get a player who did a tackle like that lanky f**ker did and all of a sudden become the hard done by party, you couldn't show anywhere leading up to that foul where Mikel did anything wrong.

If it'd been the other way round Mikel would have been pilloried in the media, and booooooed at following matches.

If it'd been the other way round Mikel would have been pilloried in the media, and booooooed at following matches.

F**k me, i would even want to think about the reaction had Mikel or Essien done that!!!! They probably would have been strung up outside the FA by their balls.....

the fact is liver shite are poor losers .... frank actually stuck for him in the after match interview which just goes to show that our player are more adult than the kindergarten shower from shell suit land

Still it's history now. They're out of the competition, we take on their Merseyside cousins , and are 180 mins away from another final

Too right, i am very confident that we will make the final again, and i think we will be playing the Arse Kids again :whistling: