Chelsea Vs Liverpool

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wins a win even if it was against basically a reserve side.

I'm sure there'll be loads said about Lamps' deflected opener. :)

Nice to see Sheva get another goal, bit worrying about him coming off looking injured, It'll not be good having both him and Drogba out for some time. Fingers crossed its minor.

Ballack....so thats what he looks like :)

who do youwanna face in the semis,ihatethefactthattheyaretwo legged,let everton have arsenal,welltakethe lillywhites

Got the win we needed.

Rafa proved what a twat he is by fielding an understrength team, he knew Chelsea would field a strong team, plus he was away, but that's his problem, just another nail in his own coffin.

Good to see Ricky back, although he did make one cock-up that could have led to a goal, thankfully it didn't, apart from that he had a good game.

Essien was back as if he had never been away, and his shooting is improving.

Nice to see Sheva score again, he took it well, and he played well throughout the match, he needs a good run in the starting eleven, and he is gonna get it, which can only be a good thing.

Lame excuse.I was provoked' mena be proffesional and be able to get over it.Pftt

Not the best game but great atmopshere and good on Sheva.He tried all night to get a goal lol.Livscum were crap!Cant remember Cech having to make a save and their goalie after the second goal pulling his shirt over his head while kneeling on the ground lol woops.

Best moment.Looking over about 3 mins before the end and most the Liverpool fans had buggered off.Best support in the country my arse

Good win :yay: Rafa is an ass, never paid any respect to this competition.. not that I'm complaining :)

Sheva was pretty good I have to say.. chasing alot of balls, good "flick on" for Lamps' goal and well taken goal even though it should have been saved..

Thank fuck Riccy is back.. good performance from him

Nice to see Ballack.. he did well.. getting stuck in and playing a few nice passes. Good performance from him hopefully he gets better and better now

i thought we were all over them last night,sheva was quality.not just the goal but his tracking back & tackling where he won the ball back on 3-4 occasions.& what about OBI MIKEL the boy is getting better every game,strong powerfull & can shield the ball.bring on the other scousers

i thought we were all over them last night,sheva was quality.not just the goal but his tracking back & tackling where he won the ball back on 3-4 occasions.& what about OBI MIKEL the boy is getting better every game,strong powerfull & can shield the ball.bring on the other scousers

Agreed. Also Shevas reading of the game is second to none. Dont know why someone was slagging off Mikel, and saying Kalou was our worst player ever earlier on in the thread. Mikel is solid.

With a lack of creatives Kalou and J Cole are invaluable at present.

Fantastic result, and even more so because we was by far the better team than them. Was good to see Sinclair get a run out, he brings something completely different to the wings in that he just runs at people which scares the life out of defenders and creates chances, obviously it didn't come off everytime but he is a great option for us.

Mikel was just awesome last night and my man of the match, the boy is just so good and getting better every game. Kalou was fantastic in the second half once he decided to have a real go at their defence and in one run took on half their team, and got through.

Good to see Sheva scoring because he had a pretty decent game overall.

Thats the side of Kalou we need to be seeing more of, he had a very good game last night overall and was unlucky not to score.

I've noticed he's definitely better when on the left. Aside from you mentioning Obi and Kalou, Cole caused them all manner of problems as well.

Essien was good, though was trying to take over from Johnny Wilkinson at times.

I've noticed he's definitely better when on the left. Aside from you mentioning Obi and Kalou, Cole caused them all manner of problems as well.

Essien was good, though was trying to take over from Johnny Wilkinson at times.

Lol, yep Essien had a good game, though to be fair to him he did have 2 shots go very very close which is pretty good for him really.

I agree on Kalou, much better on the left, and Sinclair looked more comfortable on the right too.

Lol, yep Essien had a good game, though to be fair to him he did have 2 shots go very very close which is pretty good for him really.

I agree on Kalou, much better on the left, and Sinclair looked more comfortable on the right too.

Its important since Duff and Robben have left that we still have players that run at defenders.

Press this morning excusing Liverpools exit with the excuse they fielded a 'second string side', and saying ''uncharacteristic of Crouch, though the England centre forward can only be provoked so far''. Looked pretty first team to me, and as for Crouch, was pissing myself, it was like a David Attenborough documentary on a pre menstrual stick insects.

Will he get hauled before the FA for mouthing off at our fans as he went off ? Will he fuck.

Its important since Duff and Robben have left that we still have players that run at defenders.

Press this morning excusing Liverpools exit with the excuse they fielded a 'second string side', and saying ''uncharacteristic of Crouch, though the England centre forward can only be provoked so far''. Looked pretty first team to me, and as for Crouch, was pissing myself, it was like a David Attenborough documentary on a pre menstrual stick insects.

Will he get hauled before the FA for mouthing off at our fans as he went off ? Will he fuck.

It is very important that we have wingers who run at players, and why Sinclair should get more games as it will only improve him, young players need time to become the great players they can be - Ronaldo at Man you was very hit and miss for a few seasons but he got regular games to improve. Sinclair did some fantastic things last night that you just couldn't beleive he got through.

Saw on SSN this morning someone from the press discussing the papers and he couldn't believe Rafa was defending Crouch, can't understand what he was thinking, Mikel did nothing could have been a real leg breaker had he connected properly.

And as for Liverpools second string? Theres was no more second string than ours, they had 1 young player and so did we, the rest were all first team players.