Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Не понял?Эта фраза здесь вообще неуместна,потому-что мы действительно играли дерьмово и виноваты в поражении только мы.

В данном случаи,позор нам,поэтому данная фраза более чем уместна.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International Posters

Chelsea Football Club is an internationally-supported football club, and there are many members on TalkChelsea who hail from different areas of the globe. For this reason, the English of some posters may not be to the same standard across the forums. We request that members respect the posts of foreign members, and should only help them improve their English. Anybody caught abusing members and discriminating against them because of their ability to speak English will be dealt with by the forum Administrators. Chelsea are a global brand and no individual should have their English-speaking ability criticised by members of this forum. Remember that these people are not speaking their native language - and please respect that fact.

Furthermore, some members have in the past written messages in their native tongue, such as Dutch or Russian. If you do this, please post a basic English translation for the benefit of all users, as Standard English is expected in all posts. Failure to do this will result in a request from the staff to translate these messages.

Quoted from the TalkChelsea board rules.

Please translate into English if you wish to write in other languages as well :)

I had to go out this afternoon and I've just got back and seen the score. Will watch it on MOTD. Absolutely gutted and I know we should have won this match, BUT I know we CAN and we WILL get back on form once again. Let's hope and i'm sure we can pull it off against the Scum next week. Good to see that Drogba scored his 100th.

Edited by Blueray

Ashley Cole was forced to withdraw from the gamethrough injury in stoppage time with Chelsea having used all of theirsubs, but Ancelotti has calmed fears over his fitness.

He added: "We have to wait and control him in the next few days. It is a knock so it's not a really big problem for him."

skysports