Stoke vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Yuri can benefit from the international break and use it to improve his fitness. If he does make his debut at Stoke, I can imagine it being from the bench as he is behind almost every other player in the squad in terms of match fitness, and we will need a fully-fit, physical starting eleven against Stoke.

It's going to be a very tough, and physical game against Stoke, so hopefully no players come back from international duty with any injuries or niggles. As Alex has said, we'll need a fully fit team available to play against Stoke, where it'll be a very physical and tough challenge for us.

I think we'll win in the end, though. Although I do think it will be quite difficult, against a resistant Stoke.

Stoke 1-2 Chelsea, I reckon, with Drogba scoring the winner.

I wouldn't be suprised to see a key player injured during the international break, This game will more than likey see the return of Joey Cole and the debut of ZHIRKOV!!!

It's been a long time since Joey not on the action. Hope no one get injured during the international week. Especially our goal scorer. I bet the game against stoke wouldnt be tough at all. reckon 2-0.

It's going to be a very tough, and physical game against Stoke, so hopefully no players come back from international duty with any injuries or niggles. As Alex has said, we'll need a fully fit team available to play against Stoke, where it'll be a very physical and tough challenge for us.

I think we'll win in the end, though. Although I do think it will be quite difficult, against a resistant Stoke.

Stoke 1-2 Chelsea, I reckon, with Drogba scoring the winner.

I agree it wont be a easy game but i still think we will win it by 2 goals.

Edited by Endrit

Midfielder Deco has been ruled out of Chelsea'strip to Stoke on Saturday with a calf injury sustained on internationalduty with Portugal.

Midfielder Yuri Zhirkov is also out with a knee injury along with defender Alex (groin).

Joe Cole (knee) and Paulo Ferreira (knee) are back in training but not considered match fit as yet.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Turnbull, Hilario, Bosingwa, Ivanovic,Terry, Carvalho, A Cole, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Anelka, Drogba,Sturridge, Kalou, Malouda, Essien, Hutchinson, Belletti.

teamtalk.com

Im going to miss most of the match..ugh stupid theory test!! Il just have to make do with the highlights

Good luck it's not hard :), you'll ace it.

Can't wait for this game, damn internationals keeping me two weeks from real football, hopefully 3 points :yes:

Edited by Boondock33