Stoke vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Stoke vs Chelsea

stokehome.png VS chelseahome.png

The FA Premier League, Saturday 12 September 2009, Britannia Stadium - 15:00 Kick-off

Chelsea travel to the Britannia Stadium to face Stoke City.

The Blues have a flawless record thus far this season, recordings wins over Hull City, Sunderland, Fulham and Burnley, whilst also beating Manchester United in the Community Shield. Stoke's impressive form early on has seen them take a respectable 7 points from the twelve available, and are currently fifth in the table, ahead of Arsenal and Liverpool amongst others. The Midlanders have a perfect home record so far this term, however, and a Dave Kitson strike gave the Potters a 1-0 win over Sunderland before the international break. Nevertheless, Jose Bosingwa and Nicolas Anelka goals gave Chelsea a 2-0 success here last season, and the Blues will be looking for a repeat under Carlo Ancelotti.

Match chat here - C'MON THE BLUES!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this match 3 points are necessary for us. And to guarantee them it is desirable in the first time. As Stoke a command a riddle. They also have become stronger well. As they have signed 2 best players of Boro.

Go Chelsea Go!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Robert "Blast my penalty over the bar" Huth? Never did forgive him for that penalty.

I think we'll win 2-0, I think its vital that Drogba scores, we need him to score this season and he hasn't scored in his last 2.

Have you forgiven JT yet?

Two weeks until we play again, hate international weekends. :thumbsdown:

Me too... but hey better than no football weekends..

Stoke away was the best game for our fans.. Hope it's special this time too..

I think this match provide another 3 points :) We cannot lose points with team like Stoke because every point is important and Top 4 Clubs used to lose points with weaker teams. We win with Hull , Sunderland, Fulham and Burnley , so later matches will be a little bit harder because after Stoke game next PL match will be Tottenham (who got fantastic start of the season) , Wigan away and LFC at home  :thumbsup:

8 matches - 8 victories it's real for us in the current season! :blue scalf:

Two weeks until we play again, hate international weekends.

me too  :thumbsdown:

but hey better than no football weekends..

It too the truth.

Have you forgiven JT yet?

Me too... but hey better than no football weekends..

Stoke away was the best game for our fans.. Hope it's special this time too..

Yes, Because JT has given me so many memories over the last few years, Where as Huth hasn't.

Robert "Blast my penalty over the bar" Huth? Never did forgive him for that penalty.

I think we'll win 2-0, I think its vital that Drogba scores, we need him to score this season and he hasn't scored in his last 2.

Robert " broke my fucking wrist" Huth.... Never have forgiven him for that one

Are you on about the Charlton Carling cup game? Big deal.

I rated Huth had some strike on him as blue_army could vouch for..

Does he even know he broke your wrist?

Are you on about the Charlton Carling cup game? Big deal.

I rated Huth had some strike on him as blue_army could vouch for..

Does he even know he broke your wrist?

Dunno the club sent me some signed pictures and a signed ball, fulham gave me a free corp box for our league cup game there a month latter ( my uncle worked for fulham at the time so made sure they got me something)