Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this guy, but why do chelsea act cheap!!! We're one of the richest clubs in world, and yet £20mil is too much!! How the hell do they expect to rebuild the squad while paying only £15mil per person!! I understand lowering a £34mil and over to the cheapest peossible but £20 !!!!!!!! Even I would feel direspected as a fiorentina board member!! It's not like their asking for the moon!! Chelsea need to stop the this "fake act" in the transfer market cuz u forked over £50mil last year. Get this guy, he's exactly what we need and stop playing around, not every signing deserves to have a drama show for weeks.

I absolutely love this guy, but why do chelsea act cheap!!! We're one of the richest clubs in world, and yet £20mil is too much!! How the hell do they expect to rebuild the squad while paying only £15mil per person!! I understand lowering a £34mil and over to the cheapest peossible but £20 !!!!!!!! Even I would feel direspected as a fiorentina board member!! It's not like their asking for the moon!! Chelsea need to stop the this "fake act" in the transfer market cuz u forked over £50mil last year. Get this guy, he's exactly what we need and stop playing around, not every signing deserves to have a drama show for weeks.

Chill out. Clubs do not just go and offer their highest bid from the start. There is a slow negotiation process that goes on so that the buying club can get the lowest possible fee and the selling club can get the highest possible fee. You do not just go and offer 25million for every single player in your first offer. You'd go bankrupt.

Anyway I doubt this story is true.

so if those reports are true I assume that the hazard talk is bull Shit, they're the same position aren't they. edit by that I mean avb wants him to play left wing according to the report. I know he's a striker

the mirror are running it too now. Hardly an improvement but another source non the less

the mirror are running it too now. Hardly an improvement but another source non the less

AVB and Chelsea hopefully realise that we need this type of signing right NOW

Not only would it appease many fans with the way the season is going so far, but it would take the pressure off Mata and Torres, and Danny for that matter.

The rumour hasn't really caught on two unreliable tabloids reporting it,not even the daily fail have got hold of it yet.I hope the rumours are true it would be reassuring to know we are targeting the right players. 20m is a fair price for a player of his talent.I think we could get him for less,but if it comes to it maybe paying the 20m wouldn't be such a bad Idea,I can think of worse ways to spend the money.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You