Stevan Jovetic

the wes

Chelsea are chasing Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic.

German sources say Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Inter Milanare all chasing the young forward, who struck a dramatic equaliseragainst Sporting Lisbon last night to send Fiorentina into theChampions League.

Fiorentina chief Pantaleo Corvino insists Jovetic is not forsale, though club insiders accept he could leave for the right price.

tribalfootball.com

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiorentina chief Pantaleo Corvino has dismissed Chelsea's interest in Stevan Jovetic.

The Montenegro international, 19, came on as a substitute during theChampions League tie against Sporting Lisbon this week and equalisedalmost immediately.

Jovetic's display impressed Chelsea scout Carlo Jacomuzzi who spoke to Corvino about the player's availability.

Corvino said: "If you want, I'll give you a Florentine steak,but for Jovetic, there is no price for Fiorentina - he is unsellable."

tribalfootball.com

Jovetic is a wonderfully talented player, but he operates as a wing forward more than an out-and-out striker, and I feel we don't need him in the squad.

I disagree we shoud get rid off Kalou and replace him with Jovetic. this kid is one to watch in the near future.......

I made a topic a long before about him.....here in Montenegro we adore him so much he Vucinic and Simon Vukcevic are our legends...can't wait to see him against Cypres at 9th of September.......And he isn't playing as a striker because Fiore has Gilardina....In partizan Belgrade he was playing alone in attack....and he was their captain in the age of 18......wondergfull guy and a big proffeswionalist!...I met him on the beach last year.....he is so quite!

• 1 year later...

Chelsea looking to add Serie A star to Mata signing

Chelsea will make a move for Fiorentina's Stevan Jovetic as soon as the deal for Juan Mata has been finalised...

...Although initially valued at around the £20m mark, Villas-Boas is confident that he can pick up the hitman for as little as £10m.

Source:

http://www.fanatix.c...ta-signing-838/

I disagree we shoud get rid off Kalou and replace him with Jovetic. this kid is one to watch in the near future.......

2011 and nothings changed :)

If we can't get Modric, we'll play Mata in midfield and Jovetic on the left..i think.

No mata can't play midfield. He used to play as a striker, then was asked to play as an attacking winger at valencia when vicente was injured and david silva left for city.

If we can't get Modric, we'll play Mata in midfield and Jovetic on the left..i think.

Unless we adopt a 4-2-3-1, I can't see Mata and Jovetic in the same side. I suppose Mata could switch to the right flank, but I believe Sturridge should make that spot his own.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You