blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to lose now. So predictable ffs.

Even if we did bowl you out, do you really imagine England batting for 45 overs or so needing 250 or so to win without any collapse or fuck ups?

Besides, I think its meant to piss it down with rain most of the day.

Even if we did bowl you out, do you really imagine England batting for 45 overs or so needing 250 or so to win without any collapse or fuck ups?

Besides, I think its meant to piss it down with rain most of the day.

When you've watched India for as long as I have, believe me when I say that the Great Indian Collapse is just a ball away.

When you've watched India for as long as I have, believe me when I say that the Great Indian Collapse is just a ball away.

To be fair if we get Dhoni and/or Jadeja before lunch, its going to start to look interesting.

To be fair if we get Dhoni and/or Jadeja before lunch, its going to start to look interesting.

Key wicket for you is was Rahane. Dhoni was gritty in the first innings (and credit to him ..) but the number of times that has happened in his career outside the subcontinent can be counted on one hand. I don't rate Jadeja at all; he has about 200 runs in his Test career and it's not his game to plod around batting for time.

Key wicket for you is was Rahane. Dhoni was gritty in the first innings (and credit to him ..) but the number of times that has happened in his career outside the subcontinent can be counted on one hand. I don't rate Jadeja at all; he has about 200 runs in his Test career and it's not his game to plod around batting for time.

Dhoni just dropped on 5 by Cook. Watch MS go and score big now causing the media can jump on Cooks back a bit more.

--

Plunkett just bowled Dhoni for 11! First hour this morning, 13.1 overs 17-3. Jadeja on 0 from 33. Big pressure on India now.

Will England go for it if that's the target? Or even less for that matter. As much as i know Cook, i feel he will chicken out.

Probably, but as soon as a wicket or two falls, they'll slow right down and see it out to a draw.