blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid no matter how bitter and scarred you are, Australia will always be the best Cricketing nation on Earth, with England always in our Shadow. I love that fact :D

U MAD BRO?

World+Cup+winning%2521.jpg

India-won-Champions-Trophy-2013.jpg

579145_230413057103241_2102117072_n.jpgWhen we whitewashed Aus at the beginning of this year.

And remember these guys who ended Australia's 'reign' in cricket by destroying Australia (on quite a few occasions)

WCT20_2007.jpg

_45317022_ausind_odi466.jpg

95956.jpg

tumblr_md8ydxkyba1rcso6uo1_500.gif

(I think I just posted these pictures to look back at the memories :D [quiet recent memories])

EDIT: There is a reason why I wrote quiet recent

Stuck a tenner on the Aussies to win this morning. We all know what England are like with the last wicket. £43 easy money.

I had 34 on England at the start. So 64 quid if england win. Nearly cashed out for 54, when they needed 60 runs, but thought i would be making a silly decision. And now i refuse to. So i am gonna let it ride. Jimmy Anderson will be fresh. The aussie batsmen will be nervous, and the closer they get the more nervous they would be. I still think england are slight favourites, but it is far too close.

The twists and turns of test match cricket..it's why I'll always love it over one day cricket.

Never count the chickens. . Never! Although England can still win this, just one good delivery!

And this is why Test Cricket is the best.

Yep absolutely. It might take 5 days, but it makes things really nervy. More so than in just one day cricket.