blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting worried here, we don't have any bowling 'leaders' that we did before. No-one's taken up Zaheer Khan's role in that aspect, nor have we got any bowlers of Harbhajan's character.

Really need a breakthrough soon, because this partnership can win SA the game. They've got the advantage as it stands.

I'm getting worried here, we don't have any bowling 'leaders' that we did before. No-one's taken up Zaheer Khan's role in that aspect, nor have we got any bowlers of Harbhajan's character.

Really need a breakthrough soon, because this partnership can win SA the game. They've got the advantage as it stands.

We need more than just one wicket now! 2 in quick succession will put the brakes on the free flowing runs. Although i have no hope from our bowling!!

We need more than just one wicket now! 2 in quick succession will put the brakes on the free flowing runs. Although i have no hope from our bowling!!

Jadeja's been very good, trapping the batsman and not giving them much room for boundaries. Ashwin's attempt to get some variations are leaving him exposed to boundaries. It would've been nice to have another part-time spinner, Raina comes to mind, but he might be targeted by AB. Remember the days we could call upon Sehwag & Yuvraj for a couple of overs? :(

Jadeja's been very good, trapping the batsman and not giving them much room for boundaries. Ashwin's attempt to get some variations are leaving him exposed to boundaries. It would've been nice to have another part-time spinner, Raina comes to mind, but he might be targeted by AB. Remember the days we could call upon Sehwag & Yuvraj for a couple of overs? :(

And Raina is bowling. Well done, sir! :P Lets hope he gets one south african atleast!!

Jadeja! You beauty! Now South Africa's chase depends on de Villiers. If we snag him soon, then game will start turning back towards India

Need 10 overs from Raina/Rohit/Kohli I feel.

Jadeja! How about that! What a performance he's putting in here with the bat, the ball, in the field. What do we call him now? Lord Ravindra Jadeja?

edit: Duminy's reviewed it. Looks okay though. 4th wicket goes!

I think he's in but wtf are they doing?

Only he could've covered that ground.

He's gone! YESS! de villiers is gone! Umesh with the short ball and he's top-edged it. Advantage India