Sunderland vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Time for Liverpool Man u and Arse to play catch up!

We look good this season, ignoring the first half performances :lol:

Remember We need the best performance of the team in the last 2 months of the year... We just need to be there and try to win as much as possible...

Give the guys some time to complete the Diamont

Great Midfield today

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kez, don't get too carried away just yet---it was hull and sunderland, not utd and le arse

3 points is 3 points.

Don't put a downer on it where's the postivity.

I'm mega confident about this season!

We were absolutely brilliant today, even Ballack and Deco had exceptional games. Thats what happens when you have a good fucking manager. Watching us play like that justmakes me so fukin happy. GET IN!

Thats 2 games and I'm very impressed.

We've dominated both Hull and Sunderland and came out more than deserved winners.

Deco scored a cracker and although he was pish last season, this diamond formation could be the making of him in a Chelsea shirt.

2 games....6 points. You cant asked for more than that.

3 points is 3 points.

Don't put a downer on it where's the postivity.

I'm mega confident about this season!

sorry ,don't mean to put a downer on it but we still have to realise who we were playing

--i know it was brilliant football esp 2nd half with the movement and style that ancellotti (and roman) wants and i hope we can keep that up for rest of the season..also deco fits the tip of the diamond better than lamps (who's more a worker/powerhouse player than deco). hope ancellotti can rotate deco and joey in that position.

btw i pretty confident about the season too

It's good that we get the lesser teams now to get used to the new formation and get the feel for our game.

Remember 04/05.. we were winning games 1-0 but were still finding our feet, picking up the points though.

Well we all wanted the great football back, the attacking flair (well i was happy anyway) and we certainly have begun this season in a great way. The only downer has been conceding the first goal in both games which eventually caught up with us and Mr Mourinho in 07/08 when losing the first goal seemed to cost points. Gotta admit tho, both goals we have conceded this season were awfully lucky or should i say unlucky.

Just hoping we can play like this a lot more because if we play like this, we'll win a hell of a lot of games.

Edited by OllieCFC

Just watched the highlights, thats one of the best performances ive seen in a while from the lads. Deco was good for once and great goal to top it off.

And at half time we had people moaning and saying Ancelotti has no future rofl. That was our best performance for ages, most one sided game ever.

Ancelotti is the man.

On Saturday there were loads of moaning cunts around me moaning about Ancelotti saying he was the new Scolari, i was close to punching one straight in the face.