Chelsea vs Hull

BlueLion.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopfully we'll learn to aim to play for 95 mins rather then get to 90 and switch off..and all be good no last min goals

Cant believe how quick this has come around!Ahhh

Nevermind 95 minutes its usually like 35, from the start of second half until 10 minutes before the end (if we are in the lead).

I think hull will try and pin bos and a.cole back so we end up having no width. I would spring a suprise and start with malouda and kalou wide with drogba, then have mikel essien and lampard midfield.

Edited by Badboy

The last 4 seasons we've won our opening game. I cant see anything different in this fixture.

Lol dont jynx it :P

As long as we can perform as we did in the second half against Man U for the whole game,none of this pass the ball to Hull crap and hopfully..be happy times

Really looking forward to the game, Can see us having ALOT of the ball, Hull's defensive line being deep.

We have a fantastic chance of scoring If we can get Lampard out wide to cross, Cross deep and Drogba to head the ball in. Similar to the goal he scored against WBA on boxing day.