test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

AC Milan vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

190 posts in this topic

Excellent game so far.

I think if we kept the pace pretty high like an EPL game we'll give Milan more problems. We seemed to drop the pace towards the end of the half and allowed them into the game.

We've looked very sharp with our passing and movement.

---Cech---

---Bosingwa---JT---Alex/Carvalho---A.Cole---

---J.Cole---Essien---Lampard---Zhirkov

---Anelka---Drogba---

That is one hell of a team now. Far stronger then Liverpool and United :D

Really enjoying the game so far. Two excellent goals , but in particular , Drogba's was an absolute rocket. Quick mentions to Zhirkov who is having a very good game and hopefully can bring that kind of form into the season , Mikel gets my pick for man of the match so far , he has been immense. Ashley Cole is also playing really well at left back.

Some really good passing , am loving the movement and partnership up top with Drogba and Anelka.

Think Drogba will be unstoppable next season.

Definitely , unlike last season he is going to start next season fit , he has a pre season under his belt , he now has a strike partner and he looks set to sign a new 3 year contract. He is my bet for pfa player of the year next season.

Think Drogba will be unstoppable next season.

If he stops the moaning and diving and gets on with the game then you may be right! B)

here comes the second half.

CJ, i am so sorry i missed it man, i was tapping as fast as i could, sorry dude :(

No subs?

I would love to see what MM could do