Internazionale vs Chelsea

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. although i m trying not to get carried away like it hpnd during last yrs pre-season, i just cant help myself !! Seems we really outplayed Inter frm wat i ve read in this forum today.. No matter how weak Inter was today, it was managed by Jose and he is the last person who would give his opponent an easy game.. Thoroughly impressed :) :woo: :blue scalf:

Great performance by lads :) Passing work looks very impresive. Drogba goals something amazing i hope he will be in good form for upcoming season we need that kind of performance ;) Deco again show same creative passes like this one to Di Santo. If he will avoid injures he'll be a good back up for us. It' seems like Franco still looking for his goal he was so unlucky :) Maybe in next matchs he will get more minutes on the pitch and he improve himself and finally score that goal. Ancelotti said that he will play with two strikers up front so i think it's great news for young strikers :) they will have more chance to play and Chelsea finally will use own talents on the pitch :) After this two firendly match i can say that Sturridge and Di Santo are very promising players and they should get thier chance. I got question lads ,the blond girl in the window who is she ? Cameraman just showed her few times.

Great performance by lads :) Passing work looks very impresive. Drogba goals something amazing i hope he will be in good form for upcoming season we need that kind of performance ;) Deco again show same creative passes like this one to Di Santo. If he will avoid injures he'll be a good back up for us. It' seems like Franco still looking for his goal he was so unlucky :) Maybe in next matchs he will get more minutes on the pitch and he improve himself and finally score that goal. Ancelotti said that he will play with two strikers up front so i think it's great news for young strikers :) they will have more chance to play and Chelsea finally will use own talents on the pitch :) After this two firendly match i can say that Sturridge and Di Santo are very promising players and they should get thier chance. I got question lads ,the blond girl in the window who is she ? Cameraman just showed her few times.

Charlize Theron ---> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000234/

Lots of people in Hollywood came out to support Chelsea.

The World Football Challenge Table:

Chelsea - 1 game - 5 points
Club America - 1 game - 3 points
Inter - 2 game - 2 points
Milan - 0 games - 0 points

The World Football Challenge is a four-team round robin tournament. Clubs will receive one point for each goal scored in regulation (up to three). Clubs will earn three points for a win that does not go into penalty kicks. After 90 minutes of play, if the match is tied, each team will receive one point and then winner of the penalty kicks will receive an additional point. The team with the highest overall number of points will determine the World Football Challenge champion.

Charlize Theron ---> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000234/

Lots of people in Hollywood came out to support Chelsea.

How could i don't recognize her. I saw few movies with her like :Hancock,Devil's Advocate or Italian Job. She's good actress. It's nice too see some clebrietes on the match to support the Blues :D

Was up until 4am to catch the match then my computer experienced some incredible problems and it stopped my Chelsea match train on the tracks , disappointed I was.

However it sounds like we played really well and are in good form as we get closer to the season , delighted to hear that Drogba got a goal.

Oh my god!!!! :o

I woke up just now at 10:30am in the morning and I had no idea Chelsea played!! I thought they were going to play later today!

Well, I'm VERY glad Chelsea won!! Really has woken me up, any chance I can see the goals from anywhere???

Homestly, I had no idea Chelsea played!! I feel stupid that I missed the game :(