Dimitar Berbatov

captainmarvel

To be honest though, Sheva has been very wishy washy and is not getting younger, Pizarro has been very poor and not looking like improving, Sahar is a good 2/3 seasons off being a first team regular and Drogba has always been so tempramental he could leave at any given summer.....

We need real quality, when you look at the best teams in Europe more often than not you notice their strikers first because they are always the best players.

Yeah we know that but does Roman want to upset Sheva ? Pizarro is lukewarm, to me Sahar will never cut it, and Drogba as you say has that creative artistic temprament.

At least Ferguson is ruthless at getting rid. Like I said, we need a Grant out, Esk in campaign.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we know that but does Roman want to upset Sheva ? Pizarro is lukewarm, to me Sahar will never cut it, and Drogba as you say has that creative artistic temprament.

At least Ferguson is ruthless at getting rid. Like I said, we need a Grant out, Esk in campaign.

Lol, i would be fine if it was done "Football Manager" style.... i.e. sat comfortably behind my screen telling players their off because they can't cut it :D

I think everyone can see that Sheva is never going to be the world beater for us now, Sahar can cut it still he is a good player, you don't make it at 17/18 these days unless you are incredibly talented.

Lol, i would be fine if it was done "Football Manager" style.... i.e. sat comfortably behind my screen telling players their off because they can't cut it :D

I think everyone can see that Sheva is never going to be the world beater for us now, Sahar can cut it still he is a good player, you don't make it at 17/18 these days unless you are incredibly talented.

Anyone on this forum could do as well as or better than Grant with the set up at the moment, but you'd be my nomination :)

Can see Sahar getting a few games then being another/or not as good as Carlton Cole and going to Charlton or somewhere.

Anyone on this forum could do as well as or better than Grant with the set up at the moment, but you'd be my nomination :)

Can see Sahar getting a few games then being another/or not as good as Carlton Cole and going to Charlton or somewhere.

I think they should just hire TalkChelsea as a collective management team, we would get things sorted pretty sharpish...

I would keep Sahar well away from the first team and let him grow up a bit and develop properly rather than keep being thrown in the deep end.

I think they should just hire TalkChelsea as a collective management team, we would get things sorted pretty sharpish...

I would keep Sahar well away from the first team and let him grow up a bit and develop properly rather than keep being thrown in the deep end.

We should just mount a takeover, never mind about buyouts and all that bollox, just storm the Bridge. Burn Grant in a big wicker phallus.

Blue Revoltion proper.

We should just mount a takeover, never mind about buyouts and all that bollox, just storm the Bridge. Burn Grant in a big wicker phallus.

Blue Revoltion proper.

:lol: now there is a mental image for everyone to enjoy for a while.....

Chelsea coach Avram Grant insists that he's happy with his first team squad and that no players will be allowed to leave in January. However, he didn't quite rule out any new arrivals, even if he insists that Chelsea haven't moved for Dimitar Berbatov...

Chelsea coach Avram Grant told Sky Sports of his annoyance over recent transfer rumours linking his players with moves away from Stamford Bridge.

He fumed, "Every week somebody is writing about players coming to us, or players leaving us and then I need to comment on it.

"There is no news. I am happy with the squad. All the players in the squad will stay until the end of the season. "

However, he would not rule out any new arrivals.

Instead, he focused once again on the press' attitude to Chelsea's transfer market dealings, most notably that pertaining to Spurs hotshot Dimitar Berbatov.

"There is a lot of speculation but the situation is the same as it was two weeks ago, one week ago, three weeks ago.

"I can tell you there's no news on any of this speculation about players coming to Chelsea.

"How can they [spurs] tell us to stay away from a player [berbatov] when we have not even discussed him? So it looks very strange."

He added, "For the moment there is a lot of speculation and I understand it because we have a lot of injuries and players going to African Cup.

"As I told you about a week ago, two weeks ago there is no news for the moment."

I doubt Berbatov would come to Chelsea, I can only seeing him go to Arsenal since ManUre won't go for him until the summer.

why do you envisage him going to the arse of all places? can you really see spuds selling their top assett to their hated enemy a la sol campell.

and why not coming to the blues?

regards: JBD

why do you envisage him going to the arse of all places? can you really see spuds selling their top assett to their hated enemy a la sol campell.

and why not coming to the blues?

regards: JBD

Yes, Spurs will sell to whoever if they get the right price for it.

I can't see him coming because when Drogba is fit and if we sign Anelka, he has to fight with Drogba, Kalou, Shevchenko, Anelka and Pizarro. Six decent strikers?

Tottenham insist they do not expect to sell any of their strikers during the current transfer window but rumours persist Manchester United and Chelsea are lining up a £30million bids for Dimitar Berbatov.

The Bulgarian scored twice in the 2-2 FA Cup draw with Reading on Saturday but didn't look too happy about it and hardly seems overjoyed with his lot at White Hart Lane this season.

Daily Mail.

We know this can be meaningless though, every player has his price etc.

I guess it all depends if you feel the player is worth the money you are going to spend in the long run! Still not convinced Berbatov is the answer but the roumers are hotting up and it could still be a possibility.

Oh great, he scores another two goals against arguably the worst defence in the EPL yesterday and all of a sudden everyone is arse raping him.

I agree, overall he has had a poor season and in general has looked lazy and rubbish. But then again, Anelka is our other main target so standards are not that high.

Oh great, he scores another two goals against arguably the worst defence in the EPL yesterday and all of a sudden everyone is arse raping him.

You can only score what your playing against...

Anyway, after watching him EVERY game last season, I can honestly say hes a class act, on last seasons showing hes one of the best players ive ever had the joy to watch.

Papers as usual going way over the top, apparently going to Man City... :whistling:

As ive said before.

Milan in the summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You