Dimitar Berbatov

captainmarvel

IMO we should be focusing more on him than other strikers like Huntelaar etc.he is proven in the premiership.. a CLASS playerHuntelaar would be a doubt whether he can make it in the prem.. the dutch league is very, very poor.. Kezman, Kuyt.. and more from the Dutch league all can't make it in the Premiership. Van Nistelrooy was the one exception but Horseface was a special player. Benzema from the French league........ well from what I hear about him from BlueLion, it certainly seems promising.. but also there is a doubt if he can score in the Premiership.. why risk 20 + million on someone who we don't even know can make it in the premiership..?there is a world-class striker sitting in the Premiership who is class. Spurs are in deep shit this season.. why on earth would he want to stay there if a top club comes in for him.. We should snap him up before Man Utd can

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they can't stop him from leaving if he wants to.. and obviously he will sooner or later want to leave that shitholeand remember... he is playing for a shite team atm and would do much better in a side with more quality.. its obvious his talent lies with a bigger team

sheva isn't going to produce the form anywhere near what we want him to... we are fucked in january if we don't sign a striker because sheva and pizarro aren't going to be scoring many
you never no mate you never know we can only hope that he does but i still think we need to sign some form of cover to produce some goals for use when our afirican stars are away..

Huntelaar would be a doubt whether he can make it in the prem.. the dutch league is very, very poor.. Kezman, Kuyt.. and more from the Dutch league all can't make it in the Premiership. Van Nistelrooy was the one exception but Horseface was a special player.
What about players like Robben? He excelled when he was at Chelsea, he came from the Dutch league, and I suppose I'll have to mention the breathtaking abilities of Dennis Bergkamp. :whistling:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You