Seattle Sounders vs Chelsea

Shane

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! Pre Season games start. I do love the pre season games.

Will be interesting to see who has gone on the tour. We have a big squad of players at the moment considering we are yet to let anyone go. Players like Pizarro and Shevchenko still around. Ancelotti said a couple of youngsters may go on the tour. Considering Stoch looks to have gone on loan i would guess Sinclair, Cork and Bertrand would go as they are the ones who should be looking to get the chance now.

Aparently the african lads will not take part in the first game either.

All in all i am very much looking forward to it.

We will really see what is on CA mind!...I hoped that Pizzaro would go but he is still here....i Really don't know what to say..

No-one has left yet. It isn't very likely that we will keep everyone, players will leave!

Zhirkov won't be playing the first game either by the looks of it, he is joining up with the tour at a later date, presumably to get himself sorted moving over from Russia.

Take away the africans and Mancienne who will not play the first game and this is what we have to pick from for the Seattle game.

Petr Cech

Hilario

Ross Turnbull

Branislav Ivanovic

Ashley Cole

Ricardo Carvalho

Andriy Shevchenko

Frank Lampard

Franco Di Santo

Michael Ballack

Claudio Pizarro

Florent Malouda

Scott Sinclair

Jose Bosingwa

Deco

Daniel Sturridge

John Terry

Alex

Juliano Belletti

Nicolas Anelka

Sam Hutchinson

I'd like to see a Drogba/Di Santo strikeforce, see how it works. Also Cork to start, He was excellent for Watford last season.

Cork hasn't gone on the tour!

Formation will be something to look out for thats for sure. Although at this stage it isn't much of an indication of how we will line up this season. At this point it is all about fitness and game practice.

Everyone will get on the pitch at some point and there won't be many (if any) playing a full 90...

At least the games will be played at a decent time instead of stupid o'clock :D

I think it was last season when we were playing in the early hours. My head was bouncing off the keyboard trying to stay awake while watching some dodgy stream ^_^

It's only this game that is at a reasonable time. The rest will be early hours of the morning jobs :)

Is that Chelsea Online TV still showing games? Ive not got a clue anymore.

Anyway hope we play well, i love pre season games, get a real buzz to see how we do. Can set a marker down to anyone watching and smash a team of yanks along the way. Great stuff.

Is it definitely 8pm and not 7pm? think the Chelsea site says 7