Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

but i think grant is not good enough for the big games.....JM was only defeated once by mu and never defeated by arsenal....even with 10 men

perhaps it is our year for the champions league....teams that are fighthing for the premier league crown usually run out of steam in the champions league....look at arsenal 2 years ago an liverpool last 3 years.....they are not doing well in epl but gain the upper hand in champions league

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? A true fan would never be glad his/her team lost no matter what.

And it's not his fault Cech made a mistake which cost us the game, that JT got injured before the 2nd half and that Drogba, Essien & Carvalho are missing. Don't just blame the manager, the players were at fault, too.

sometime we have to loose something in order to get something better in the end. this really shows that avram really did nothing good to the team. the players seem to be given up before the game have really ended, while joe cole forgot his defensive duty and became his old self (a show pony) yesterday and ben haim played like a non-league defender. this will never be the case during mourinho's reign. last season when we are one man and one goal down at arsenal, we still managed to score the goal and get away with a point.

avram have slate mourinho's style of play in many of his interviews, but he copied mourinho's tactical change. does he have any humility?

yes, mourinho has gone but we deserved much better manager than avram. even billie davies is way better as a manager than avram but he didn't have a good team working for him.

sometime we have to loose something in order to get something better in the end. this really shows that avram really did nothing good to the team. the players seem to be given up before the game have really ended, while joe cole forgot his defensive duty and became his old self (a show pony) yesterday and ben haim played like a non-league defender.

The players gave a good effort up until the last minute. We deserved a goal the way we played in the 2nd half yesterday, too bad we didn't get one.

this will never be the case during mourinho's reign. last season when we are one man and one goal down at arsenal, we still managed to score the goal and get away with a point.

avram have slate mourinho's style of play in many of his interviews, but he copied mourinho's tactical change. does he have any humility?

yes, mourinho has gone but we deserved much better manager than avram. even billie davies is way better as a manager than avram but he didn't have a good team working for him.

We drew 1-1 to Liverpool away, lost 2-0 to Aston Villa away this season under Jose. Or is that solely the players fault?

TBH, AG has been consistent so far. 2 losses in 18 games is a good record, with all the injuries we've been having.

Edited by .Biru

and those games being away to man utd and away to arsenal, conceding just on half time from a corner each time. We have injuries and key players out. The only thing we do wrong is play sheva up front on his own, he's hopeless on his own. He's no Drogba at all. Jose wouldve had the same problem yesterday, he wouldve probably put sheva up front on his own aswell. Jose couldn't hack the scousers at anfield except that 4-1 game a few years back. We were terrible there twice last year, even worse this year but the ref got us off the hook.

Edited by OllieCFC

2 losses - against mancs and arse..

2 ways to look at it.. only 2 losses have been against quality opposition and as Linda said with the injuries as well

but also these is the kind of games we should actually be WINNING to have any serious shot at the title

TBH, AG has been consistent so far. 2 losses in 18 games is a good record, with all the injuries we've been having.

yes but i still dont think any of it is his work hes just taking over what jose finshed and what he did to bring us togeather as one of the most dominate clubs in europe, hes not good enought o be coaching a team of our standards, i think slowly slowly it will start to show and i dont think the new style of play will work with our players

yes but i still dont think any of it is his work hes just taking over what jose finshed and what he did to bring us togeather as one of the most dominate clubs in europe, hes not good enought o be coaching a team of our standards, i think slowly slowly it will start to show and i dont think the new style of play will work with our players

Jose took over what Ranieri finished, too. It would be the same for any new manager anywhere. Cech, JT, Lamps & Robben were there before Jose arrived.

2 losses - against mancs and arse..

2 ways to look at it.. only 2 losses have been against quality opposition and as Linda said with the injuries as well

but also these is the kind of games we should actually be WINNING to have any serious shot at the title

True, but the circumstances should be taken into consideration as well. It's not fair to just put all the blame on the manager.

i thought malouda was awful....but wright phillips....worse.......
What's Malouda got to do with it :lol:

Anyways i'd like to call Grant's team selection into it.Fair enough he started with an eleven that most of us would of gone with,but leaving Wayne Bridge out of the subs was a big mistake as A Cole was being targeted by both players and fans and you could clearly see that was affecting him-WHAT A BOTTLER.

We started playing better when Kalou came on,why did'nt he bring him on earlier?

Grant's results against the so-called 'big three' reads 0 points out of 6.Chelsea's results reads 1 point out of nine.We have only beaten teams under Grant that we're expected to beat anyway.

Still convinced about Grant?

Arsenal vs the top 4 = 5 points, 2 games were at home

Man Utd vs the top 4 = 7 Points, 1 game was at home (They have done very well, should have got 9 really)

Liverpool vs the top 4 = 2 points, 2 games were at home

Chelsea vs the top 4 = 1 point, but all away from home.

We aint played at home to any of these yet, i know it looks bad, but its true. Anyway nobody here is happy the AG is our manager and nobody is certainly convinced about him. Its still Jose's team for the 1 millionth time. We might of lost these with Jose too with these injuries and these same players. You can't say we definitely wouldnt of lost these with Jose.

why is it you people say that sheva is a lone striker? he was the lone striker at ac milan. behind him is kaka, their attacking midfielder.

Kaka is the man in the hole. Did we have that yesterday? No, of course not. He was up on his own for us, for Milan he had support.

You're a mug. You've only said this to say "Look at me I was right", more concerned about that than Chelsea's result it would seem.

Stop kidding your self and come to the real world ass wipe !

I have absolutely no interest in entering that imaginary world of yours that orbits you.

Kaka is the man in the hole. Did we have that yesterday? No, of course not. He was up on his own for us, for Milan he had support.

I have absolutely no interest in entering that imaginary world of yours that orbits you.

Any one that thinks Chelsea are the same team without drogba are mad like you !

The players gave a good effort up until the last minute. We deserved a goal the way we played in the 2nd half yesterday, too bad we didn't get one.

yup we deserve a goal in 1/4 of the second half but arse deserve 4 goals for the other 3/4. we should win this game and keep our hope in our own hands. not to depend on the team above us to drop points.

We drew 1-1 to Liverpool away, lost 2-0 to Aston Villa away this season under Jose. Or is that solely the players fault?

i didn't say that mourinho is faultless, but what i was saying is avram didn't improve us as a team. after all the talk about attacking and entertaining football and how many steps we take, we are nothing near to what was said, except for the 6-0 thumpting of man city. the style of play are simply not convincing and the point different proved it.

yup, avram been consistent, but not in a good way. when we should've win easyly, we had to work hard. even against derby county, we had to defend like we are playing in a cup final, while other strong team scored lots of goals.

Edited by joe_kura

yup we deserve a goal in 1/4 of the second half but arse deserve 4 goals for the other 3/4.

Like I said, we were without DD, JT, Riccy & Essien and they were playing at their full strength at home.

we should win this game and keep our hope in our own hands. not to depend on the team above us to drop points.

A 1-horse title race? Spoiled. :)

i didn't say that mourinho is faultless, but what i was saying is avram didn't improve us as a team. after all the talk about attacking and entertaining football and how many steps we take, we are nothing near to what was said, except for the 6-0 thumpting of man city. the style of play are simply not convincing and the point different proved it.

The transfer window hasn't opened so it's not possible for AG to strengthen yet. Besides, it's hard to strengthen significantly in the winter.

yup, avram been consistent, but not in a good way. when we should've win easyly, we had to work hard. even against derby county, we had to defend like we are playing in a cup final, while other strong team scored lots of goals.

We won a lot of 1-0 under Jose. Matches we should've won easily but didn't. It's the same now, just with different manager.