Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grants chance to prove himself.Kinda worried about this one considering how our last game against the top 4 went with the 12 men team with luck be a bit more farier.Missing Drogs and Essien eeek but with luck we can grab all 3 points and Gallas get an own goal teheh

yeah...am abit worried too...considering that this weekend's clash of the big 4 will determine who will be sitting at the top of the premiership...for sure Arse[a]nal :P will want to win it and they wouldn't care about the Liverpool-MU result,or even better,they will want MU to lose in order for them to stretch the lead...MU will be hoping to win and also for Arse to lose...The Mighty Blues will want to win and hoping for MU to lose...so,whatever it is...COME ON Chelsea!!!COME ON Chelsea!!!COME ON Chelsea!!!

Edited by darren.c

well the team news is getting worse and worse.. first we hear Drogs won't be fit.. then Essien gets suspended.. then apparently Robin Van Rapist is going to be fit, so is Fabregas and Flamini..well.. its going to be tough.. i'd take a draw now too

Lets be honest, a draw away at the Emirates would be a f**king good result for us, and i think that is certainly possible. One thing is for sure and that is Arsenal won't walk all over us. It will be a tough game that as always could swing either way. But we have done well against Wengers teams in recent years and in most games have had the upper end even if we didn't win (like both games last season).If we win it will be amazing, but i would be very happy with a draw.

We drew against them with 10 men so a draw with 11 is possible.Ok we dont have Jose but we have Clarke!And we're not gana have Drogba or Essien in January so against a big side those two missing is a good place to start.If we get a win out of this without them January looks good

The good thing about playing the Arse at the Emirates is that they will open up and have to take the game to us, and that is where we will be able to exploit them. We will need to have our best players on form for this one, Maka will be holding to give us the extra insurance, but Frank, Joe and Sheva will need to be on form for us to be able to give them a good game.

come on show a bit of spirit for our boys
I just cant see a Chelsea win what people dont understand is we dont have drogba. Sheva aint good enough, lampard and joe cole are going to suffer until drogba comes back they need his knock downs.

I just cant see a Chelsea win what people dont understand is we dont have drogba. Sheva aint goodenough, lampard and joe cole are going to suffer until drogba comes back they need his knock downs.
no i understand that 100% im just saying i think you need to show some faith in the blues, because you never know when it could be shevas or pizzaros time to shine