Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can play CB too right? He would also be perfect as DM, since he always tracks back and has great positioning and tackling. Even Luiz would go forward, we would still have this guy along another CB. De rossi and luiz could also rotate through the match between CB and DM. His passing is great, and what we realy need now is some more experience amongst these youngsters. Defences are always strong if defenders play together for longer time and are also older. De Rossi is very experienced, and wouldnt cost more than Hummels. Could give great balance between attack and defence, Im just worried where would Rambo, KDB,...then play...

And I heard Rossi is/was in fight with his coach. Wouldnt mind if we try, however this is hard to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

As much I like this guy, right now since Mikel

is doing better and better, we dont realy need him. In Italy he plays along Pirlo and Marchisio and he is lone DM. We already have DM in Mikel and De Rossi is good at long passing, but

not that great in ball control. He is also not fast and since he would cost 40mio (and already 29), I would prefer Vidal for that price. He is great runner, energetic, never gives up. His contribution in attack and defence is great too. Nice upgrade over Rambo. And since Juve already has great replacement in Pogba, they might sell for 40mio (since they realy NEED money). But I wouldnt be against De Rossi. fantastic tackler and can play CB too. Great persona as well.

Just maybe not needed realy.

As much I like this guy, right now since Mikel

is doing better and better, we dont realy need him. In Italy he plays along Pirlo and Marchisio and he is lone DM. We already have DM in Mikel and De Rossi is good at long passing, but

not that great in ball control. He is also not fast and since he would cost 40mio (and already 29), I would prefer Vidal for that price. He is great runner, energetic, never gives up. His contribution in attack and defence is great too. Nice upgrade over Rambo. And since Juve already has great replacement in Pogba, they might sell for 40mio (since they realy NEED money). But I wouldnt be against De Rossi. fantastic tackler and can play CB too. Great persona as well.

Just maybe not needed realy.

He wouldn't cost 40 million as he has apparently fallen out with the coaches at the club. Also hes a better player than Vidal tbh. De Rossi doesn't lack anything for a DM, hes good at reading the game, great tackler, great passer, strong, tactically sound and is also goal threat from set pieces. He would be the perfect player to play beside Mikel as he if also very good at picking out passes. Be it long or short ones. I would rather De Rossi over Vidal.

Well, I would be happy with anyone of the two, but two DMs in pivot pair are little to much for attackingly oriented team. Vidal offers something in attack too. However I just read that he lost his form due to over-playing. He is physicaly and mentaly exhausted.

You know usually I'd be dismissive of this idea but Henrique was right in the Real Concerns thread.. We lack an experienced player in the middle. I'm not saying that it wasn't right to lose the players we did but now we seem to be too young. De Rossi's been around forever, has a little temper but, he would be good experience to close out our narrow leads & keep our defence in check. He's also no nonesense so he won't let players try to bully Hazard, Oscar & Mata.

I've always seen De Rossi as a man that loves AS Roma, his club but actually dislikes Roma, the city. A messy and very public divorce, falling out with staff, father in law murdered, and just lots of other drama.

Kind of similar to what happened with Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani in Naples. I think all of their wife's have been mugged, well I certainly heard about Cavani's and Lavezzi's getting mugged. Apparently Hamsik's wife was held at gunpoint for her car too.. not exactly the same as De Rossi's case with his divorce, father in law being murdered etc but you know.

I'd swap him any day for mikel tbh,

Mikels grand i just dont like him as a player he's never really improved that much despite being young, and he's a bit of a "donkey" if ya get me slow and lumbering, which is a shame because he seems like a grand lad.

I do think romeu will become the man yet tho.

You know usually I'd be dismissive of this idea but Henrique was right in the Real Concerns thread.. We lack an experienced player in the middle. I'm not saying that it wasn't right to lose the players we did but now we seem to be too young. De Rossi's been around forever, has a little temper but, he would be good experience to close out our narrow leads & keep our defence in check. He's also no nonesense so he won't let players try to bully Hazard, Oscar & Mata.

Absolutely agree about more experienced player should be in midfield. He is also great authority on field and would kill for his team. Realy sound man. Great tactic (as all italians) and would catch up with Di Matteo quickly, I guess. And can also play CB if needed. The question is if he can play with heart for Chelsea or any other team he would join as he does for Italy and Roma.

I have feeling that players who are conected to their teams in Italy (Lavezzi, Cavani, De Rossi, Pirlo,...) would find difficult to leave this clubs and play with same passion in new clubs. Just look at Lavezzi...They are so sentimental and once they leave, they just dont find that form (Lavezzi, Motta,...)

if he isnt as expensive as he was quoted to be in the summer then yes i would love him here.

we'd have finally another body to put in the pivot tor otate Mikel & rambo who really have been putting in some hell of shift these past few games. only thing is where KDB would come fit once he comes back? having four bodies in the pivot is nice but we all can assume KDB would be last on the list (dont forget Romeu) and up top we already have marin and moses as subs soooo, idk maybe marin makes way or something, but im just worred KDB may be sent out on loan again, or have his development hampered if we buy a cm of De Rossi's calibre.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You