Anthony Grant

PaulHopkins

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its not a rumour tho......its fact :P

didn't this guy come on at old trafford in 2005 in that 3-1 game, as we were 3-1 up he went and took rooney out with a late challenge. Chelsea fans gave a loud cheer, that was quality.

;) Sorry :D

1807: SOUTHEND in/Chelsea out

Chelsea midfielder Anthony Grant, 20, joins League One promotion-chasers Southend on loan until the end of the season.

bastard, my heart skipped a beat and I had a HUGE smirk on my face there.........until I opened the cuntin post

Edited by changingman2000

Hes not bad imo.. I got a poster of this guy as well... [Anthony Grant] havent put it on though :P

I wouldn't bother either, never going to see the Chelsea first team again, more a question now of finding him a decent permanant club. The now are looking to keep the players on the books longer because some players develop later, but Grant won't make it for us.

bastard, my heart skipped a beat and I had a HUGE smirk on my face there.........until I opened the cuntin post
I bet it did.

changingman's champagne is still on ice :lol:

I bet the Author of this thread tricked alot of people.

Guest TheStylishKidInTheRiot

You shouldnt joke about things like that you dont wanna jinx things now eh

The man is a legend. Avram Grant - KING of all Jews!

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You