Jose - Where Will He End Up?

captainmarvel

Now that he has -smartly- turned down the England job.. apparently he has received an offer from a "big" European club..he could end up at any one of the few:Liverscum (looks unlikely now but its still possible that fatty will get the boot in the summer)BarcelonaAc MilanJuve and a few more as well but these are the main clubs who have been rumoured to getting rid of the current managersPersonally think it will be either Barca or Milan. I was practically praying that he would take the England job because Drogba certainly can't get himself English citizenship to play under Jose.. but he would have been stupid to take the job and he defo isn't stupid..With him now returning to club football..... what will it do to us.. in terms of players wanting to move to whichever club he is at Drogba is almost certain to go where Jose goes.. We could lose a few others as well and could be very difficult to find players who are as good or better than them in just a matter of one transfer window So what do you guys think.. where will he end up and which players do you see wanting to move?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch

Italy. He has been successful in Portugal, Spain and England. Just Italy left then Portugal's National team of course.Can you believe that after he has left Chelsea he is now the greatest thing since sliced bread! Actually I can believe it, no-one ever credited him at Chelsea. They (media etc etc) always knew he was damn special. Best manager in the world, Better than Fergie and Arsene Wanker by a country mile.

I reckon Jose will end up at Meelan.He's practically telling them to come and get him.I can't see Barca getting rid of Rightguard or Madrid sacking Shuscter in his first season.So Milan for me as Ancelotti's time there is nearly up.

Ancelotti will go and replace Donadoni in Italian national team and Mourinho will go there. I think it's either Milan or Inter for him. He's worked at Barca already and he might just want a new challenge. If I were Mourinho I'd go to Milan - they're a team which can be moulded plus Kaka, Pirlo and Gattuso are one of my most favourite players :whistling: I bet Mourinho would like sacking and selling all those old-farts and signing Drogs to play alongside Kaka plus tons of other good players who wouldn't go to Chelsea because of Grant's unbeliavably repulsive visage. And kick those dirty cheating diving Gilardinos and Didas from the team.

Edited by manpe

Liverscum (looks unlikely now but its still possible that fatty will get the boot in the summer)
Would I be serious enough to say I actually laughed my head off at that! thumbsup.gif That is SO not going to happen!Then again, the perfect world would see Benitez getting the boot, and Liverpool re-appointing Gerard Houllier :whistling:

Would I be serious enough to say I actually laughed my head off at that! thumbsup.gif That is SO not going to happen!Then again, the perfect world would see Benitez getting the boot, and Liverpool re-appointing Gerard Houllier :whistling:
they ought to re-employ souness

apparently liverpoo have started their interest again.. no joke people there is definitely a chance he could end up there

the job is exactly what his ego would love.. no title at the club for long long time, chance to make himself a big hero.. he would love it