Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eto'o+40million pounds+Helb (on loan) for ibra....i like ibra probably more than most on this thread, but inter just made out

That deal has been confirmed eto'o plus 40 million for ibra

Edited by Badboy

it's a done deal, great bit of business for jose' imo

Ibra is overrated and disappears in the big games.

I have to agree, Etóo is miles better than Ibrahimovic, for me Etóo i still one of the best in the world, Barca are crazy to let him go for anyone other than Villa

Ibrahimovic told that he like Chelsea maybe we can get him in the club now.But it is not good idea for such a lot money.We need someone younger. ^_^

Well we also have Sheva and Pizarro as cover. Not exactly the likes of Eto'o or Benzema but they're both proven goalscorers. Decent cover as well. I also thought Sheva played well as a centre midfielder.

inter looked poor today vs club america Iinter lost in pks). ibra came on ~60th minute and looked mediocre at best with only one decent touch setting up a pretty good opportunity for milito. the fact that ibra came on at all seems a little odd, that is unless the deal is stalled (which means eto'o wants a ridiculous salary). off the subject, but quaresma looked awful. he was slow, at times looked lazy, and wasted numerous crosses by either blasting them through the box or swinging them over the touchline, not sure what's happened to him the last year or so.

Supposedly Eto'o is a bit put out at being considered near-worthless and he's demanding 10m from Barca before he agrees to go anywhere. I don't believe it's true, but I say more power to him. Easily one of the best strikers in Europe, far more accomplished than Zlatan in almost every way, and he's being thrown around as a deal-sweetener? What a joke.

I don't think Inter were too dire, all things considered. They're trying new things, getting used to new players. Club America was playing a bit hard though, weren't they?

Supposedly Eto'o is a bit put out at being considered near-worthless and he's demanding 10m from Barca before he agrees to go anywhere. I don't believe it's true, but I say more power to him. Easily one of the best strikers in Europe, far more accomplished than Zlatan in almost every way, and he's being thrown around as a deal-sweetener? What a joke.

I don't think Inter were too dire, all things considered. They're trying new things, getting used to new players. Club America was playing a bit hard though, weren't they?

both teams were a little aggressive for a preseason tourney, but the ref was a little too quick with the cards, both yellow and red. i just dont understand how inter were able to even get barca to consider the deal though...is barca just panicking after seeing madrid going on a spending spree that they felt they had to match with at least one "key" signing?

The RM thing could be a huge factor. Frankly, Eto'o is one of the least media friendly big players on the continent. In Italy Zlatan's brand is probably bigger than Inter, second only to Kaka. He's probably the only forward in Europe with a cult of personality that, with Messi, would be able to counterbalance RM's new Big Two. Zlatan is Jose with tattoos and a big nose - funnier, smarter, and sharper than everyone around him. He could verbally beat the entire league into submission and they'd love every second of it.

And when you think of it this way, Eto'o plus 40m won't cover the loss of international visibility and credibility both Inter and the Serie A could suffer if Zlatan leaves.

It's still a dumbass move though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You