Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

I agree with the majority of the comments in this topic....NO THANKYOU! Stay at Inter...If we have valued Calvalho and Deco at £10 million....And they are happy with that...Just concede that extra 4 and sell them both to Inter. We can buy Aguero or Pato (which...by the way, id prefer if it was Aguero) with a bit of the money...Get rid of the deadwood at the club in Deco...Then if JT does leave we can then use that money to help pay for the Aguero/Pato move, and then use the rest of the transfer budget for one really good defender to go along side Alex/Ivanovic..And give Mancienne his chance at the club finally.

To sum up....

IBRAHIMOVIC NO! Too old, too much like Drogba, and for his age...At THAT price....No thankyou. If this is Chelseas idea of a Marquee signing to impress JT and the fans....Then you have got it ALLLLLL WRONG!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to the Terry rumour, a lot of sources are reporting this speculation surrounding Ibra. He's not a bad player by any means, but he's not worth anything near £70m - I personally think he's worth £30m at max. And then there's Deco and Carvalho on top of that too? Ridiculous.

Like others have said... if we do have £70m to spend, I'd sooner spend it on Aguero or a player similar to him, for such an expensive fee.

if the sky sports sources have found this out then there must be an element of truth

he would be an interesting signing, we must sell a striker if we get him though

because whats the point in signing sturridge if he will never get a chance.

Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic claimed on Sunday that Premier League giants Chelsea are set to make a STG60 million ($A124m) move for him.The Swedish international said: "I am fully aware that Chelsea want to sign me and, of course, it is very flattering. They are one of the biggest teams in Europe and the Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world."

He told the News of the World: "Money is not the most important thing. I will base my decision on what's good for me, what suits me.

"It is about asking: will I still be able to be special in the league that I am going to, to the team that I am going to?

"Are my qualities right for the Premier League or not?"

Ibrahimovic, 27, has spent the past five years with the Serie A side who won the Italian league this season, and has netted more than 150 league goals to date, as well as 20 for his country.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/inter-milan

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has set his price for Chelsea to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Moratti is confident the Swede will start the season at Inter, but he has drawn up a backup plan in the event Ibra demands a move to London.

Corriere dello Sport says Moratti will demand Deco, Ricardo Carvalho and Didier Drogba from Chelsea in exchange for the super Swede.

Drogba has pledged his future to Chelsea, though is still to sign a new contract tabled to him last month.

But we need to keep Drogba

Barcelona have reportedly concluded the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter.

According to Sport, Joan Laporta, Txiki Begiristain and Raul Sanllehi met with Massimo Moratti late on Thursday and an agreement was reached around midnight.

The transfer will see the Blaugrana part with €40 million plus Samuel Eto’o and Aliaksandr Hleb, with the Belarussian joining the Nerazzurri on a loan spell.

The Barcelona-based daily believes that Inter had initially informed the Blaugrana that Ibrahimovic was keen on moving to the Camp Nou, at which point the Catalan club contacted Eto’o, who immediately gave the part-exchange deal the green light.

And when Barca’s own negotiations with Valencia for David Villa all but collapsed, Laporta promptly contacted Moratti to arrange an emergency meeting last night upon receiving a request from the head coach, Pep Guardiola, to conclude the deal as soon as possible.

It is also speculated that ‘Ibracadabra’ will take a pay-cut in order to play for ‘El Tricampeon’ – and also ensure that he does not eclipse Lionel Messi – while Eto’o has allegedly demanded €13m from the San Siro outfit for a period of five years, or €65 million in total.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You