Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

Inter President Massimo Moratti has rejected €90m mega-offers from Real Madrid and Chelsea for Maicon and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

Real Madrid have long been admirers of Ibrahimovic, who has been in sensational form so far this season, scoring 15 goals in all competitions.

The Spanish-giants attempted to sign the Swede on a number of occasions while he was still at Juventus.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is also a huge admirer and would love to partner the 26-year-old alongside the equally impressive Didier Drogba up-front.

As for Maicon, the Brazilian has firmly established himself as one of, if not the best right wing-back in world football.

English newspaper ‘The Independent’ yesterday revealed that Chelsea wanted to sign Maicon in order to solve their right-back problem at the club.

Real Madrid, who currently have Sergio Ramos, are impressed by Maicon’s abilities both offensively and defensively.

However oil tycoon Moratti has made it perfectly clear that Ibrahimovic and Maicon are both ‘untouchable’ players and are not for sale at any price.

www.goal.com

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea ibra is having a good season this year but next he will probs be a flop and no one will want him agine.. i dont think he should change leagues he wont suit many besides italy and german id say

• 1 year later...

While Barcelona and Real Madrid fight it out for David Villa, Chelsea are ready to sneak in and sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 27-year-old Inter striker is far from happy at Inter and has made public his interest in a move away from Italy where he says he has 'done everything.'

However, the Sweden international is believed to favour a move to Spain and has flirted with European champions Barcelona all summer.

That said, Gazzetta dello Sport understands Inter are ready to engage Chelsea in a swap deal, which would see Ibrahimovic move to Stamford Bridge in return for Didier Drogba.

A straight exchange is off the cards, though, as the Nerazzurri value Ibrahimovic at around £76m and would like either more money or players inserted into the deal.

Inter are already interested in two Chelsea players, namely Deco and Ricardo Carvalho, who have played under Jose Mourinho in the past.

Earlier this morning, Inter President Massimo Moratti revealed he is working on bringing the pair to San Siro at the request of Mourinho.

Drogba is another favourite of 'the Special One', who made him one of his first signings for Chelsea in the summer of 2004.

However, as yet, there is nothing to link their futures with Ibrahimovic moving the other way.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun15k.html

Zlatan is great and I wouldn't mind him instead of Drogba. Drogba + Deco for him would be ok for me.

Oh dear. Have you got a brain?

Drogba is worth 10x the amount Ibrahimovic is worth, if not more. I'd be gutted if we were to sign him, but it could be true. Carvalho and Deco to go the other way. From Pato and Aguero, to Ibrahimovic. Shocking.

He's one of the most overrated footballers of today.

Drogba is worth 10x the amount Ibrahimovic is worth, if not more. I'd be gutted if we were to sign him, but it could be true. Carvalho and Deco to go the other way. From Pato and Aguero, to Ibrahimovic. Shocking.

In some strange reason that over-rated player was top goalscorer in Serie A with 25 goals..

IMO Drogba isn't better than him + he is an injury prone.

I'm sure that price tag is just a bluff.. In that case they would want Drogba + about £50 million for him, but obviously they would sell him for less.

And signing Zlatan doesn't mean we wouldn't go for Agüero..

Did you hear the price they've put on his head ?

£76m :fainthv9:

I wouldnt pay 76p for him. Biggest over rated player around at present.

Spot on m8, the guy is a waste of space. He is a lazy sod, never chases a ball and his style wouldnt suit the prem anyway.

STAY AWAY.

Zlatan is great and I wouldn't mind him instead of Drogba. Drogba + Deco for him would be ok for me.

Your opinion sucks, please give your head a hobble.

Edited by Badboy

In some strange reason that over-rated player was top goalscorer in Serie A with 25 goals..

IMO Drogba isn't better than him + he is an injury prone.

I'm sure that price tag is just a bluff.. In that case they would want Drogba + about £50 million for him, but obviously they would sell him for less.

And signing Zlatan doesn't mean we wouldn't go for Agüero..

No way is Ibra better than Drogba. I don't rate Drogba that much, but even I admit that Drogba is a much better player, and a more consistent performer than Ibrahimovic. Drogba knows how to score in the big games, and can handle pressure, unlike Ibrahimovic, who always falls at the first hurdle against the bigger clubs.

I'm sorry, but even considering Ibrahimovic to be better than Drogba is just plain stupid.

Agreed, Drogba's value on Chelsea really cannot be measured in figures. Zlatan is overrated and he seems like an arrogant player who constantly whines.

What happened to the Aguero transfer talk? Chelsea really needs to stop hesitating and make these big moves, we've never had a big signing in a while and Aguero will be the next big thing at Stamford Bridge given his skill and age.

I though strikers are for scoring goals? No?

While that is true, it doesn't put Ibrahimovic over Drogba at all, when judging a player, everything comes into factor and I think Drogba has this intimidating presence on the field that really gives us the edge. And why fix something that isn't broken? Chelsea has been great under Didier, and yes he could've won us a CL or maybe two already but I don't blame him at all.

My point is, save the money and buy someone young and fresh like Benzema/Aguero, rather than blowing 60 mil+ for an overrated player lik Zlatan.

What I hate about Drogba haters (not claiming that you are one) is that they always remember what he does wrong but never acknowledges what he has done right for the club. The media has never done him any good as well and people who criticize him without any proper reasoning definitely does not watch Chelsea matches. If you ask me he's one of the most committed/passionate players on the team besides JT, Lamps, and Joey, and deserves to retire as a Chelsea legend.

Edited by Tech9C

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You