test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

robaldo

Give Us Feedback/Bugs Thread

Started by robaldo,

3,000 posts in this topic

Is the display fixed how it now?

With members pictures & info not under the name, in the section which is now blank?

iZUYVSGltygRe.png

You might have zoomed in a little too much? Can you see the next match ticker at the top?

Nope, it's the default zoom level that I've been using since I joined TC

Ah I see what you mean now LDN has posted that.

I'm having no such problems.

Hold down Ctrl and use the mouse scroller to zoom out a little and see if there is any difference - when I zoom in I have the same problem - I had to zoom out a little when we changed to the new layout.

Nope.

Just click on the bit at the bottom that says "Page 'x' out of 'x'," CLICK ON IT, and type in the relevant page number.

pagejump.png

Ah I see what you mean now LDN has posted that.

I'm having no such problems.

Hold down Ctrl and use the mouse scroller to zoom out a little and see if there is any difference - when I zoom in I have the same problem - I had to zoom out a little when we changed to the new layout.

Yeah I just zoomed out. Everything is aliened properly when doing so..

I don't mind keeping it zoomed out to be honest. Just let me know when it's alright to zoom back in :lol:

I read through the whole thread and didn't see my problem:

When I open the site and click on "New Posts" a box opens "Internet Explorer not responding", the window closes down, and then reopens in a few seconds. Is there something I can do on my end to fix it?

With Google Chrome i can't post messages with Smileys and edit my message....

and i cant just write a message and post it i need to go to Reply to this topic and then to write (again without Smileys and the other things).

Y?

Got 2 things.

1. The automatic border around avatars would better be removed. Borders from avatars aren't shown well because of it. Especially, curved edges would look MUCH better if you removed the border (and would make TX happy a lot :P ).

2. When you click on a picture everything darkens and picture displays over everything. While it looks cool and all, it is absolutely annoying!

With Google Chrome i can't post messages with Smileys and edit my message....

and i cant just write a message and post it i need to go to Reply to this topic and then to write (again without Smileys and the other things).

Y?

I'm on google chrome and can do all of the above things.

I don't know if it's just me or not, but when I press "quote" it seems to quote the poster's message twice in the reply box.

I can't edit my posts. Once I click the edit button and type the necessary changes, on clicking 'Save changes', a dialogue box pops up with the message "Your post is empty". On clicking "OK" it takes me back to the edit screen and a little ribbon appears at the top saying "You must enter a post".