test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

robaldo

Give Us Feedback/Bugs Thread

Started by robaldo,

2,859 posts in this topic

I'm not one to usually engage in these dramas but the certain mod's tyrannical and 'power-tripping' attitude should be as clear as daylight by now as I've lost counted of the number of times a similar type of situation has happened. I would usually take these matters to private message to one of the other mods but @Stats has mentioned that his complaints have been ignored therefore I don't see any option other than voicing my concern here over what seems to be an increasing number of situations of the mod who has a reputation for abusing his power over personal problems with some fine members of the forum.

11Drogba and Stats like this

47 minutes ago, Jim said:

Brilliant tell people how to block adverts when im struggling to keep this place afloat. :clap:

Im sorry I didn't think about the negative aspect of blocking the ads. I will whitelist this domain on my adblocker so you still get the revenue.

Please feel free to delete the posts on my adblocking suggestions.

Jim likes this

I actually was quite pleased to see the site crash from traffic. Means some moves were being made.

Last season, when the wheels had fallen off, this place was turning into a ghost town. There was a point when there were only 5 or so of us inside the match threads:lol:

9 hours ago, Jason said:

@Jim, is it possible to include the option to close the ad-blocker message at the top of the forum?

Why not just white list us, every person that uses the site makes us money through impressions.

I want to move us to a better server, with only a £7 donation this year ads are the only way to keep this place running.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Why not just white list us, every person that uses the site makes us money through impressions.

I want to move us to a better server, with only a £7 donation this year ads are the only way to keep this place running.

Didn't realise people quit donating, here's a 5er

13 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Didn't realise people quit donating, here's a 5er

Thank you mate appreciated. 

On 10/08/2016 at 3:54 PM, FootballManics said:

There are some noticeable bugs which I am experiencing, I thought I would pass these on.

• Facebook connect doesn't work
  • Cover pictures cannot be re-positioned (Not in Firefox, Chrome or Edge)
  • Instagram counter doesn't like to TalkChelsea's account.
  • Adverts are throwing script errors, I have GoogleAds set to show so not sure why this happening.
  • Within your community the advertising URL hasn't been updated http://talkchelsea.net/advertising

Thanks been working on these problems. :)

On 1 de setembro de 2016 at 1:24 PM, Jim said:

Thank you mate appreciated. 

What happened with adds? I cant see them on my iPad.

@Jim, the problem with donating, for me at least, is that you only accept Paypal. Paypal is not available in many places in the world, including here in Lebanon. 

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

@Jim, the problem with donating, for me at least, is that you only accept Paypal. Paypal is not available in many places in the world, including here in Lebanon. 

PayPal is what comes with the application i need to know what other people use.

1 minute ago, Jim said:

PayPal is what comes with the application i need to know what other people use.

Well, for me the only way I could donate is if you accept VISA.

My country flag changed without me editing my profile. How do I change it back to how I had it before? Can't find any options to do so now..

On 31/08/2016 at 8:44 PM, xPetrCechx said:

Link?

Blocking ads really does impact independent sites, its not like Facebook or your local newspapers - they use ads to top themselves up further.

On 01/09/2016 at 4:43 AM, Jim said:

Brilliant tell people how to block adverts when im struggling to keep this place afloat. :clap:

Jim have you considered trying to work around membership fees? Offer extras?

TalkChelsea is big enough and I am sure members will see that its vital continue, a reasonable yearly fee and I am sure dedicated regulars would opt into it.

Tapatalk doesn´t work for me with this site anymore, it always crashes. I then deleted Tapatalk and downloaded it again, but now it can´t find TalkChelsea for some reason..

8 hours ago, Beigl said:

Tapatalk doesn´t work for me with this site anymore, it always crashes. I then deleted Tapatalk and downloaded it again, but now it can´t find TalkChelsea for some reason..

Stopped working a few days and is no longer present as of now.