Moussa Dembélé

I think the low bid was from Man Utd,i expect him to move either in January or in the summer and i hope we are in for him.I really rate him as a player one of my favourites in the PL and very underrated,he has such a nice style of play of play with the ball at his feet.I think he needs to add more goals to his game though.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent performance from him today. Fergie was in the stands watching on. Presumably for United's match vs Fulham next week, maybe an eye on Dembele also.

I bloody hope Utd don't sign him.

I have a sneaky feeling Spurs will get him when they sell Modric. Shame we are not after him, would be excellent in the double pivot, especially for £10m.

I think Fullham will try to resist selling to another London club, but it also depends on what Moussa wants.

I think Fullham will try to resist selling to another London club, but it also depends on what Moussa wants.

They might do, but if any club meets the valuation they've set I doubt they will stand in his way.

If he goes to Spurs or United I might cry :(

I have a sneaky feeling Spurs will get him when they sell Modric. Shame we are not after him, would be excellent in the double pivot, especially for £10m.

£10 mil? I find that hard to believe as that would be an absolute steal.

I'd even get him for £20-£25 mil really. He'd make a wonderful addition to the team. I'd much rather have him than Fellaini. Having a CM with his work-rate and who can defend like him combined with his excellent ball retention is ideal. He's also a wonderful dribbler and a solid passer. He's as strong as a ox as well, fast too. Still needs to work on a few areas thoigh, especially his off the ball movement in possession.

A midfield three with Oscar, Dembele & Mikel/Romeu, yes please.

£10 mil? I find that hard to believe as that would be an absolute steal.

I'd even get him for £20-£25 mil really. He'd make a wonderful addition to the team. I'd much rather have him than Fellaini. Having a CM with his work-rate and who can defend like him combined with his excellent ball retention is ideal. He's also a wonderful dribbler and a solid passer. He's as strong as a ox as well, fast too. Still needs to work on a few areas thoigh, especially his off the ball movement in possession.

A midfield three with Oscar, Dembele & Mikel/Romeu, yes please.

Yeah £10m. He has a year left on his contract and despite saying he is happy to stay, he still hasn't signed a new deal. I agree with everything else you said, one of the most underrated players in the league and a joy to watch. When Spurs sell Modric I think they'll go for him.

Yeah £10m. He has a year left on his contract and despite saying he is happy to stay, he still hasn't signed a new deal. I agree with everything else you said, one of the most underrated players in the league and a joy to watch. When Spurs sell Modric I think they'll go for him.

Didn't know he only had a year left on his contract. Even more the reason for us to get him (but no links sadly). But looking at Nasri, who also had just 1 year left on his contract, joining City for 25 mil, I think Fulham would demand more than 10.

I'm glad other Chelsea fans rate Dembele too i thought it was just me at first before i joined this forum.Got such a lovely ability on the ball i would love him here.The only problem i find with him is maybe his end product,I also see Spurs making a move for him but i doubt they will pay anything more than 10 million for him considering he has only 1 year on his contact left. Defiantly a player we need to keep an eye, hopefully we are in for him next summer,

I'm glad other Chelsea fans rate Dembele too i thought it was just me at first before i joined this forum.Got such a lovely ability on the ball i would love him here.The only problem i find with him is maybe his end product,I also see Spurs making a move for him but i doubt they will pay anything more than 10 million for him considering he has only 1 year on his contact left. Defiantly a player we need to keep an eye, hopefully we are in for him next summer,

Only seems to be a handful of people on here who think the same! When he moves to a bigger club and people see him playing every week I guess he will get noticed more.

Agreed, his end product isn't the best. That's probably why Jol moved him deeper in the midfield. Rarely do you see him lose the ball, even in the tightest of situations. The burst of acceleration to beat opponents aswell, he makes it look so easy.

Great ball holder and good work ethic but doesn't move the ball quickly enough for me.

I have to admit there are times were he holds the ball for too long.

Strange to believe he went from being a striker to a central midfielder ain't it? He doesn't score anywhere near enough goals for you to even consider he was a striker before! Still 10 million would be a snip for him, his dribbling is excellent, his upper body strength is also brilliant. He keeps the ball really well, if we get him then I would be delighted. Can play a handful of positions too. Didn't he also get the most tackles in the PL last season?

Yes but I think his problem upfront was that he lacked a rythm change to speed up things and a lack of creativity.

I'm not sure he would fit in the new playing style we want with quick passing in midfield.

yeah it can go either way. either a calm head in midfield he would help slow things down, instead of running round nd round nd round. or just be a fish out of water. and dembele your right holds ball for ages, but he gets things done so i guess just have take it as is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You