Moussa Dembélé

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Chelsea just wrap him up!!!

His dribbling is superb! In all games I see him play weather vs us or low of the low always has great control and passes first man with such freakin ease. I mean if he only learned to shoot and maybe pass it bit earlier I would say he has capability of being ultimate weapon! Only thing is I hope he doesn't have guaranteed spot otherwise Ramires would be ultimately lost!

Any ways whatever happens happens let's look out though for our current players first! Squad players are welcomed anymore big shots besides hulk/rw not needed.

If the club plugs the backup attacker role with either moses hoilett or dembele AND signs a creative mid like moutinho or cabaye , this will turn out to be the perfect summer imo

We just bought Hazard and could buy Hulk. Would you give up one of them for Willian? I thought not...

Yeah, would take moses or dembele over willian. We need quality backup attackers unlike kalouda in the past. Willian will want a starting role and in the midst of hazard hulk marin mata,i dont think he wil start oftn

We just bought Hazard and could buy Hulk. Would you give up one of them for Willian? I thought not...

I didn't mean you :). Willian is a class player but only on FMH, he'd be nothing more than overpriced back up for us in reality.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Coach Martin Jol reacted on the rumoured interest from Real Madrid.

"We received no offer from Real, and ik hope it stays that way. Moussa is in the right place here, he wants to be here. If there is an offer then we have to wait and see."

He admited that a Premier League club made an offer this summer, but that offer wasn't big enough.

Coach Martin Jol reacted on the rumoured interest from Real Madrid.

"We received no offer from Real, and ik hope it stays that way. Moussa is in the right place here, he wants to be here. If there is an offer then we have to wait and see."

He admited that a Premier League club made an offer this summer, but that offer wasn't big enough.

They are in a difficult position. All the power is in Dembele's hands. He says he wants to be there but still hasn't signed a new contract.

If a big club comes calling I would expect him to leave. Would be surprised if its over £10m.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You