This could end like last summer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would just be happy if Chelsea bought sneijder or van der vaart......

i don't really want Chelsea to sign ribery too expensive and he's 26......

and as much as it hurts me to say this but i think Chelsea will sign pato next season because Milan would never let him go after letting kaka go :cry: .....(but i'm still praying for a miracle)....

Warnie im afraid Wood's has just signed for Leyton Orient today, so thats one midfielder out of your dream team (which, by the way, i love the look of). I dont want Ribery either...Too expensive, especially when we can get younger arguably more talented players for less. And its not what Chelsea need with Joe Cole returning to fitness...We need that creative second striker...The Rooney role. That why id say go for Aguero because to me he fits that role the best out of him or Pato....Dont get me wrong there bot incredible players, but i think Pato played as a main striker last year. We would be paying the same price for Aguero's buy out clause as the amount of money we are throwing at A.C. Milan as they make us look silly playing games with us...They wont sell him unless its rediculously high...Probably the same as our final "take it or leave it" Ribery bid.....A player who doesnt want to play in England because of the climate. Aguero wants to play for us, his chairman will let him go if the offer is met...Its just his reportadly high wage demands that stalled talks with him before. Just meet his funking demands, we all know he'd be worth it. Its time for Chelsea to show some transfer market bollocks and take the superstar risk...We all know it would pay off, he has the final quality to make our team THE best in the world. And when Drogba throws a sulk next season he can leave, Anelka will probably go elsewhere, and then we have Sturridge and Di Santo (with his premiership experience from a hopefully soon to go through loan move to Blackburn where fat sam could definatly get the most out of a target man striker as he always does). Sorry for writing so much...Ill STFU now

Warnie im afraid Wood's has just signed for Leyton Orient today, so thats one midfielder out of your dream team (which, by the way, i love the look of).

Its not Woods Its Jimmy Smith who signed for them. And my dream team is still on. :lol:

MY BAD! Bring on the dream Warnie! (i hope not wet.....). Man U are after Aguero now....Supposedly offering £30 Million and NANI for him....Which the chairman has rejected the offer and then claimed that there wasnt any kind of offer and an offer like that WOULD be rejected anyway. Looks like flakey Ferguson cant afford him..BUT WE CAN....Buy out clause for the win! Dooo it R.A.

Yes. People are talking about Ribery. But we cant just blindly get Ribery, just cus we need one Star signing. We have Malouda and Zirkov Already.

We must aggresively go for Aguero/Tevez. With that I mean a Second Striker. My choice would be Aguero this season. He is only 21 has enough time to settle in Premier League.

Next season, Anelka would be 31 and Drogba 32, Sell one of them and buy Pato.

Give the Aguero/Pato Partnership a season or two to blossom into one of the most top Strike pair in Europe. To give them competition we have Di Santo and Sturridge. By then we may also have Kakuta and Stoch in the first team. They all are almost of the same age. And we may have a young talented Attack.

This is what I want to see in 3-4 years, for which we should start buying the young stars from now on. Aguero now and Pato next season.And Dzagoev after that. Just go for them one by one every season.

Strikers: Aguero, Pato, Di Santo, Sturridge

Wingers: Kakuta, Stoch, Aguero, may be one more winger for competition.

Midfield : Essien, Mikel, Dzagoev, Mellis, Woods, Lampard

LB: Zhirkov, Bertand

CB: Terry, Ivanovic, Alex, Mancienne

RB: Bosingwa, Mancienne

GK: Cech, Turnball, Sebek.

This is the team I want to see in the next three seasons. Lively Young attack, Experience and young legs in the midfield and Experience at the back.

No Joey and Ashley?

Have read all your comments on my previous Topic "Do We Really Need A Marquee Signing", most of you agree that we do indeed need to make a big name signing for various reasons. Which leads me to my next question, if we are going to sign a big name player then where the hell are we going to find one that we can actually get? Other than Tevez who is now at Man City, realistically there is not big name player I can honestly see coming to Chelsea for the right price that would fit in. Many mentioned Pato, Milan have said they wont sell. Many mentioned Aguero, again Atletico have come and said they will not sell. Ribery, same story, David Villa is not interested in England. So who is actually left for us to make our "Big Name" signing?

It will probably be Ibrahimovic which will leave me VERY diasapointed

i feel ibra can be a good move, but only if drogba is not part of the deal...inter can have deco and carvalho + cash (probably take lots of cash). that being said, i still feel pato would be the best possible signing left.

Do we need a signing in order to compete for the EPL? probably not

Do we need a signing in order to compete for the CL? probably yes

Do we need a marquee signing now in order to continue to build for the future? definitely yes

David Beckham..............

Only joking!

From what ive read Athletico WOULD sell Aguero if the infamous "crazy offer" comes in...Which is his 55 million euro's buy out clause....And im guessing in pounds thats like what £47 million? Around the same we were offering for Pato...And also from what ive heard and seen we almost signed him at the start of the summer but his wage demands were too big...This, coming before all of the Galactico and Manchester...City.....spending. We should just meet the demands, we all seem to agree this guy would be a great signing....Ibrahimovic isnt my bag, i think he is way too expensive for his age, and too much like Drogba....From the way Inter have flown in for talks over Riccy C it looks like Zlatan wont be moving anyway. Pirlo is one player we are also heavily linked with...Again, we dont really need him, so much midfield talent, he wont have the time on the ball in the premier league to be a deep midfield play maker, especially whilst ignoring defensive duties. Besides that theres only Luis Fabiano who we have been linked with, again not a bad player, but not the creative player we need. The only solution for me is to beg like bitches for Aguero...Otherwise maybe Ashley Young...Stick him on the right wing?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You