Hello

I'm also thinking about going on one of the tours. I really want o soak up the atmosphere and try and understand what it's all about

the tours are great, you are guaranteed to pic up a nice bit of trivia, and if you are interested in getting to know the chants and songs etc buy the Blue Flag album in the megastore or at the online megastore.

i also suggest buying the dvd Blue Revolution.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to get to the ground about kick-off time and miss the first five minutes :lol:

Half an hour would be more than enough time. Depends as to whether you feel like standing around before kick-off.

Are there any other tips that you can offer? I want to buy a home shirt. Are there any rituals that you perform before, throughout and after the game. I'm learning about the different chants. Is Carefree the most chanted or are there others that are used on a regular basis?

This should get you up to speed.......

http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/Chelsea/

Oh......Welcome to the forum :D

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

the tours are great, you are guaranteed to pic up a nice bit of trivia, and if you are interested in getting to know the chants and songs etc buy the Blue Flag album in the megastore or at the online megastore.

i also suggest buying the dvd Blue Revolution.

I've registered myself on a tour for next Saturday and if I get a good guide, like on the Blue Revolution DVD which you recommended It'll be really worth it. I've watched about an hour of the DVD and i've found it very informative as it gives a good insight into the club from the chairman, current players and especially the fans.

I see the new fixtures have now been published in the papers. Can anyone suggest what would be a good match to start me of as a fan? I see the first game is against Hull and it's a home game. Would that be a good match to go to?

Edited by newfan

Just wanted to say that I've been on the tour of Stamford Bridge and that I thoroughly enjoyed it, going round the changing rooms, seeing the pitch, press room and of course the museum. I'd recommend it to anyone. I had a good guide called Peter who I think has been a fan for many years and was really knowledgeable. Next step to sign up and become a true blue.