Luka Modric

DavidEU

i dont want neymar, his too small, i dont care how good he was @ olympics, im pretty sure chelsea board.

he has madrid written all over him!

Oscar, Mata, Hazard are too small. :rolleyes:

Neymar is still class as shown what he did with Oscar in the olympics!

"CLUB ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH REAL MADRID AND TRANSFER OF LUKA MODRIC

The Club can announce that it has signed a partnership agreement with Real Madrid FC and reached agreement for the transfer of Luka Modric, subject to medical, to the Spanish club.

The partnership agreement will see the two Clubs working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships."

Hold on, so not only did they get Modric, but Spurs are now Madrid's feeder club? Well played Spurs.

Madrid have acquired an amazing player. Best of luck, Luka.

He proved himself in the best league and he will be starting for Madrid very soon. Just sucks that i won't be seeing him every week, Spurs or not.

• 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You