Luka Modric

DavidEU

I respect Modric, that cupid stunt Levy is lucky because Modric is still professional enough to give his 100% on the pitch if he plays.

Rejected a 30m+ offer?! LMFAO! We just got OSCAR for almost half of that! YOHOO!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Fabregas was amazing for barca last season,

But I'm not saying he's better than modric,

Just don't know why you'd say fab was crap

Haha! no he wasn't! every Barca fan will tell you how poor he was last season! when he first joined he was great but then in the middle of the season he was really poor any barca fan or anyone who watched them play every week will tell you that! as the season went on he improved but still wasn't very impressive overall.

Haha! no he wasn't! every Barca fan will tell you how poor he was last season! when he first joined he was great but then in the middle of the season he was really poor any barca fan or anyone who watched them play every week will tell you that! as the season went on he improved but still wasn't very impressive overall.

You so wrong he just doesn't get hyped up to xavi and iniesta standard but he played a massive part for them ALL season, I know because I watched nearly all the matches as there played ever week on sky now alOng with Madrid matches

You so wrong he just doesn't get hyped up to xavi and iniesta standard but he played a massive part for them ALL season, I know because I watched nearly all the matches as there played ever week on sky now alOng with Madrid matches

no i am not! I watched every Barca game last season without fail! and have friends who are proper Barca fans and one who is a season ticket holder, i watched all of Spain's games in the Euro's with them and they were going mad at how well Cesc played for Spain in comparison to how bad he was for Barca! (same how most Chelsea fans felt about Meireles)

Alot of Barca fans were even getting annoyed at Pep last season because he kept playing Fabregas, i watched games last season where Fabregas kept mis-controlling the ball, kept making sloppy passes and was just offering nothing. Fabregas had a good run when he first signed then he started playing really poor had Villa been fit then Fabregas would have got even less minutes, next season he has a real fight on his hands to get into the first team with Villa back in the team, he really needs to improve for next season he just wasn't good enough last season.

I'd probably take Modric over Fabregas, but I'm glad we never stumped up £40 million for him. Both world class but I just think we needed someone creating from deep, believe Modric is better at that.

On a side note I respect Levy, guy doesn't want to sell his best players (not easy to replace em) and drives up the price to maximize returns when he does.... stills dozy spud though.

no i am not! I watched every Barca game last season without fail! and have friends who are proper Barca fans and one who is a season ticket holder, i watched all of Spain's games in the Euro's with them and they were going mad at how well Cesc played for Spain in comparison to how bad he was for Barca! (same how most Chelsea fans felt about Meireles)

Alot of Barca fans were even getting annoyed at Pep last season because he kept playing Fabregas, i watched games last season where Fabregas kept mis-controlling the ball, kept making sloppy passes and was just offering nothing. Fabregas had a good run when he first signed then he started playing really poor had Villa been fit then Fabregas would have got even less minutes, next season he has a real fight on his hands to get into the first team with Villa back in the team, he really needs to improve for next season he just wasn't good enough last season.

Were you watching Barce B and thinking Fab was on that squad?

You must of been watching someone playing FIFA on your tv,

Pacquiao is right about Csec he was failing this season, but did have a good start to the season.

I personally think Cesc signing was the biggest mistake Barca did this past season, Pep compromised his wining formula and successful 4-3-3 formation in order to accommodate for Cesc. He changed his formation to 3-4-3 in order to appease Cesc, it resulted poorly obviously ending the season without any major trophy.

You must of been watching someone playing FIFA on your tv,

Were you watching Barce B and thinking Fab was on that squad?

no i think you guys clearly didn't watch Barca much last season! if you told any proper Barca fan that Cesc was amazing last season they would probably laugh at you.

no i think you guys clearly didn't watch Barca much last season! if you told any proper Barca fan that Cesc was amazing last season they would probably laugh at you.

A Chelsea supporter watching Barcelona 'much' would be questionable to say the least. :blink:

Well I haven't been laughed at yet they all agree he was good for the team, one even reeled off a stat saying he scored or was involved in 31% of Barcelona goals last season,

Fabregas wasn't "amazing" last season but he wasn't crap either. He was good, closer to amazing than crap. 15 goals and 20 assists points to a good first season.

Pacquiao is right about Csec he was failing this season, but did have a good start to the season.

I personally think Cesc signing was the biggest mistake Barca did this past season, Pep compromised his wining formula and successful 4-3-3 formation in order to accommodate for Cesc. He changed his formation to 3-4-3 in order to appease Cesc, it resulted poorly obviously ending the season without any major trophy.

Agreed. I rate Cesc hugeley as a player but switching out of that 4-3-3 and losing Villa were two huge blows for them. No Villa and an out of form Pedro = no width and we showed how that doesn't always work, no matter how many Fabregas', Iniestas or Messis you have...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You